cant afford car audio batts till end of summer

but have 4 batts with 1100 cranking amps and 5 with 800 cranking amps with 270a ho alt ,

are all these enough for 2 bc3500s strapped to 2 ohms.

big 3 and 3 runs pos and 3 neg front to back all 0 gauge

Try it and watch your voltage. Use your gain and volume knobs responsibly.

9 batts where over half of them are G31s on single alt...

If you do not constantly check and perform maintenance on your electrical system about 2-3x Per Week, i give you less than 12 months before either your batts or alternator dies.

You are going way overboard on requirement and then at the same time you may be using the wrong type of battery too.

If it's not Maintenance free, I wouldn't use it.

that alternator is going to be under some bad abuse... i'd invest in an ammeter and DMM and check it under all usable conditions.

so if i got rid of the ones that are 800ca and kept the 1100 ca ones, would i be ok if i add stock 130a alt back in

Less batteries are good assuming Maintenance free.

For 130A alt.. that's not really enough for daily driving on single 3500w amp so caution needs to be used and do system stress checks to see how long it can be played before problems tend to be measured with tools.

I have a 270a alt and wanting to add stock 130a for a total of 400a would that be enough power plus 4 1100ca batts or all 9 batts

if u had both alts on there.. 2-3 good AGM Group 31s in there would be plenty.

ok so for now could i go to autozone or napa and find maintenance free batts or do have to oreder online, could you name some brands that are acceptable replacments

short answer nope .

look up xs power d3100 batts :)

ok so for now could i go to autozone or napa and find maintenance free batts or do have to oreder online, could you name some brands that are acceptable replacments

Yes go to autozone and pick up some platinums, they are sealed agm batts, they are a great batt for the price and come with a 3 yr free replacement warranty!