jonbearsmt

the PM's i get from punk ass newbies

I just banned him. Chris, if you are readying this post, we will not tolerate this border line harassment of our members here. Please go else where if you are going to act like this.
Good move in my opinion. I hope you don't catch any crap for it.

he better not.... chris deserved to get banned... did u not read what he said to bigjon lol....

did u not read what he said to bigjon lol....

I've been following the Chris and Big Jon beef since Big Jon first started talking about it. I also caught some crap from Chris as well and I think I complained about him once or twice in the Hop.

So yes, I'm aware. I fully believe the actions taking against him were warranted. That's why I hope Mark doesn't catch cap for it.

did u not read what he said to bigjon lol....

I've been following the Chris and Big Jon beef since Big Jon first started talking about it. I also caught some crap from Chris as well and I think I complained about him once or twice in the Hop.

So yes, I'm aware. I fully believe the actions taking against him were warranted. That's why I hope Mark doesn't catch crap for it.

Edited by Frostedflakejake

I don't think he really contributes to the forum and i could care less about the kid, but i didn't see a problem with what he was saying to warrant a ban. its shit talking on the internet. who cares.

damn, i can't find the video where some e-thug gets confronted by the dude he shit talks to on youtube. it was funny as fuck.

Jon you handled it like a man. I am proud to be a member of SSA, where our members )(for the most part) conduct themselves like adults.

Mark, kudos for continuing the removal of immaturity from the site.

J

Haha damm i wasn't evdn like that in my middle school years.Dude needs to grow up.