Sign in to follow this  
Elrey7698

4 15's and a 08 yukon

So let me guess, you play it everywhere acting a complete ass?

Well ive had it 2 weeks...first week i demoed it like 4 times in my backyard and once at work...and the second week there was a hole in ma truck and i fixed it so i cant bump until the glass glue dries up...so no i havent done what u just accused me of doing...thats my nice answer...here is the fucked up one...way to accuse someone without even knowing what that person is about...i paid for the system and ill pay for all the glass anyone wants to break....comes with the territory...and thanx for kicking me while im down bro...punk POS!!!!

I never park outside but the one time i do i get screwed...took an hour to vaccum all the glass and to put the box back in...it probably wasnt smart to have kicker and hifonics stickers on my rear glass

Damn bro, that sucks.

Visit Ace Security Laminates.

Looked up ace security and its a hell of a product bro...not that expensive either...

Looked up ace security and its a hell of a product bro...not that expensive either...

:)

I got quoted 550 shipped for all 9 of my windows.

I love the fact that it bonds with the glass and it gets stronger with time...i just emailed them for a quote...i saw a review vid and it took 32 hits with a metal bat to even crack it...now idk if to get sum deadner or that film...