Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

orion hcca 15's demo for yall

got a small video for you guys today. enjoy!

its harder to get my shit to flex than some of you think haha.

Your port setup is like mine. Sounds and probably meters best in the pass seat with pass window sealed up and driver window down? Mine does anyway

IV been told that the port meters best in a truck when port is farthest away from the meter. Sounds amazing though :)

IV been told that the port meters best in a truck when port is farthest away from the meter. Sounds amazing though :)

That's wrong, honestly. Go sit in the pass seat and seal up that side and roll down driver window or open driver door and demo it yourself.

My last setup had port firing behind driver side. I metered 1db higher in driver seat with pass side down.

This setup I wanted that effect for pass side so I switched it. It's brutal on pass side sealed up. Try it

Edited by swift

im sad to say, but i may be leaving the car audio scene ... :(

im sad to say, but i may be leaving the car audio scene ... :(

Why is that.?

Not even going to explain lol ill just post a pic.

5Ge5Fd5Hf3E83I33J2c6k97ed7f67160e1405.jpg

IMG_20120628_190902.jpg

thanks man! im pumped for it haha. i just wont have any extra $$ leftover for audio because of my monthly payments on the truck. BUT once i get it mostly paid off, i may do something crazy.. ;) (2 zcon 18s... ) or something haha

Make sure it has ARP head studs, egr delet and oil cooler rebuilt. If not look elsewhere.

My 07 just went 140k miles before needing it and no one could believe it went that long.

There are great trucks and you will love it. But maintenance if very expensive. I spent about 200 every oil change, not to mention the diesel clean you should run every tank.

Make sure it has ARP head studs, egr delet and oil cooler rebuilt. If not look elsewhere.

My 07 just went 140k miles before needing it and no one could believe it went that long.

There are great trucks and you will love it. But maintenance if very expensive. I spent about 200 every oil change, not to mention the diesel clean you should run every tank.

haha. yes its the 6.0 which i know has head stud problems and head gasket problems. this 6.0 has brand new ARP studs, brand new head gasket, aftermarket oil cooler, turbo just cleaned, 5" exhaust to the stack... its ready to go :)

everytime i watch this video, i want to sell the w7s and get loud again :(