Aaron Clinton

Consumer Reports list

makes me think about that ridgeline more

But its so ugly and consumer reports has never been right about anything. All heresay bs. Sort of like following JD Power's "Initial Quality Survey" who the F cares what breaks right away under warranty. What I care about is when it costs money to fix what breaks. Notice the CR list was all Japanese...tell me that isn't biased.

But its so ugly and consumer reports has never been right about anything. All heresay bs. Sort of like following JD Power's "Initial Quality Survey" who the F cares what breaks right away under warranty. What I care about is when it costs money to fix what breaks. Notice the CR list was all Japanese...tell me that isn't biased.

it is a lot of truck for the money, and would really be great for my needs with a new house and baby etc.

But the Ridgeline is hardly a TRUE truck.

Truck to me is a body on frame with a full size spare and able to carry a sheet of wood

Not some unibody donut tire 1/2 sheet of wood carrying girl truck.

Sorry, but honda didnt make a truck, they made a Pilot with the back roof cut off.

And all these "reviews" are so biased to imports. Car and Driver picks Hondas for everything.

They dont suck but they arent good...whatever.

Can you tell i hate the ridgeline ?

Although they are made in canada so thats a plus

But the Ridgeline is hardly a TRUE truck.

I no longer need the heavy duty 4x4, and hell I have replaced a few, we do not get enough snow here to justify serious off roading capabilities, its a good fit for my needs, but not for a while

the ridgeline has one gimick that i like..the lockable "trunk" in the bed..otherwise, they copycat'd the avalanche. and while it has two speed transfer case...it's not a truck. it's a soccermom's true utility vehicle. and if i ever caught u driving one aaron..... :gheychase: and repeated :nutkick: will be in order. get one for amanda, maybe.

and i don't ever put any stock in those car magazines, i have yet to see one that didn't have some sort of import bias. the only mag i've ever really paid attention to is four wheeler and that's because in their OTY tests, they actually wheel the vehicles. and the lexus wins the suv catagory just about every year..lol...but they honestly don't show an import bias. the lexus is just that good.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It's a light truck with a full-size price ...

It has terrible towing ability, gets poor fuel economy, poor load capacity, etc.

At least Nissan and Toyota put a large displacement V8 in their full-sized trucks instead of their sports car V6s (and cost thousands less) ... 245 lb-ft of torque at 4500 RPM doesn't do you much good when you're towing ...

I would rather have a Hondalanche in 10 years when then Avalanche is rusting away

That depends where you live.

Nothing ever rusts in so cal, the clear coat goes from the sun....

I actually saw a fixed up ridgeline, it didnt look to bad.