Sign in to follow this  
60ndown

my latest

little beasts,

mike is there going to be any issues with them sharing the chamber and pulling against each other?

little beasts,

mike is there going to be any issues with them sharing the chamber and pulling against each other?

If so just wire them out of phase.

Looks good, but less dizzying pics would be sweet!

What vehicle ?

toyota previa, 7 seater soccer mom type ride, auto everything 30 mpg and room for the dogs. $3500 cash 130,000 miles , no payments and space for two bastard eights between the front seats. :fing34:

Edited by 60ndown

I call those " whistle vans" because the exhaust makes a whistle noise when you giver em gas.

They go WOO WOO !

Is that a tape player i see ?

I call those " whistle vans" because the exhaust makes a whistle noise when you giver em gas.

They go WOO WOO !

Is that a tape player i see ?

yea the exhaust makes odd noise when accellerateing,but when cruiseing it is very quiet, yea its a tape deck, havent got round to installing my other gear yet.

got power to it today, absolutely beautiful bass, lots of it, 'tight as a gnats chuff'.2500d @ 3 ohms is about 1300 wrms right? well each sub can take 350 wrms so that plenty headroom. will play with settings on amp x over etc over the next few days but first impressions are unbelieveable, sounds like the bass is commeing off the hood :fing34: pics soon :woot: