Sign in to follow this  
pro-rabbit

Hammer Crimping tool

Simple hammer crimping tool. Works with 6 gauge - 4/0 terminals.

$25 shipped via USPS

We do accept paypal or credit/debit card payments.

IMAG0180-1.jpg

IMAG0182-1.jpg

IMAG0183-1.jpg

Edited by pro-rabbit

I have one... it's been thrown into the drawers of the garage and forgotten... I use a hydraulic crimper from harbor freight.... Works wonders.. .

I cannot read.... I suck.....

Edited by Shogen

Yea, this was one that we had sitting out in the shop. We normally just used hydraulic crimpers now. But these do work great.

Yea, this was one that we had sitting out in the shop. We normally just used hydraulic crimpers now. But these do work great.

I guess... But I'd rather take my chances with the hydraulic... lol ...

I cannot read.... I suck.....

Edited by Shogen

I guess... But I'd rather take my chances with the hydraulic... lol ...

They do work just fine, I'm not sure what you came into this thread trying to do really. I can appreciate the bumps but come on now. I have used a version of these for years before we went to hydraulic and they worked just fine and we have had zero issues ever and we have built 20k rms systems with them with zero failures.

Thanks for the bumps though, now lets get this back on topic of selling this and not trying to "bash it" for what ever reasons you happen to have.

They work just fine, I have used them in the past. You do know that this is a for sale thread, right Shogen? GLWS.

Sorry fellas, I did not notice it was 4sale thread...lol... Thought you were just showing off your crimp tool... lmfao... My bad! I read too fast sometimes...hahaha

Sorry fellas, I did not notice it was 4sale thread...lol... Thought you were just showing off your crimp tool... lmfao... My bad! I read too fast sometimes...hahaha

Its all good man.

I keep a few of these around for the "omg the hydraulic crimper broke" situations. We don't get that often, but we do from time to time...or we are breaking in a new employee and need like 20 or 30 jumpers made....they get to use one of these lol.

I can do a package deal with some 2/0 copper ring terminals as if anyone is needing some.

Sign in to follow this