Sign in to follow this  
Mind Patrol

Return/Exchange?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. But I bought an XS Battery not too long ago and havent used it at all, its just been sitting in the box and I was hoping to either return it or even better exchange it and put forward extra money for a bigger XS battery. Am I able to do this?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. But I bought an XS Battery not too long ago and havent used it at all, its just been sitting in the box and I was hoping to either return it or even better exchange it and put forward extra money for a bigger XS battery. Am I able to do this?

Here is our return policy: http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shipping-returns/

As for an exchange, we really stay away from that as it opens a huge can of worms.

You can keep the battery you have an add another XS Power battery to your system in the future if you need more reserve. It does not have to be the same size.

Well I could get a second battery but the problem is right now I cant really fit a second battery in my engine compartment like I want to. I'm realizing now it would be only a little more if I got one big battery instead of trying to make it work with my original Die Hard battery

Why not leave your Die Hard under the hood and install your XS battery near your amp/s?

Why not leave your Die Hard under the hood and install your XS battery near your amp/s?

Agreed, if you can this is a good option.