Will a aq750 be able to run at .5 ohms?

AQ amps will run at .5 daily but I don't recommend running any amp at .5 daily unless you properly set it up with fans etc. to keep it cool. I would suggest getting an AQ1200/2200 and running it at a higher impedance (I assume 2 ohms?)

AQ amps will run at .5 daily but I don't recommend running any amp at .5 daily unless you properly set it up with fans etc. to keep it cool. I would suggest getting an AQ1200/2200 and running it at a higher impedance (I assume 2 ohms?)

That would be my choice to. Just have to save up more money.

That would be my choice to. Just have to save up more money.

Yep. I just wouldn't risk running the amp at .5. I ran my 2200 @ .5 daily for about a month and I was paranoid about it, checking the amp temp every 5 minutes or so. The 2200 stays ice cold @ 1 ohm, but drop it down to .5 and it starts definitely getting warm. IMO, it's worth the extra $100 or so to get a better amp that can do power at a higher impedance vs. trying to squeeze every little bit out of a smaller amp and risking it blowing up.

Yeah grab another 750 and strap them at 2 ohms.

Would be cheaper to just snag a 1200 and run it at 2, plus I think the OP is running a pair of DCON's so he wouldn't even need that much power anyways from strapping the 2 amps

Would be cheaper to just snag a 1200 and run it at 2, plus I think the OP is running a pair of DCON's so he wouldn't even need that much power anyways from strapping the 2 amps

Want to run 12" zcon d1 @ 2 ohms.

it will explode at 0.5 or less ohm! :)

this will depend on your cars electricial. Remember Less resistence = more watts but more importantly this also = more current draw which also means a bigger demand! so keep that in mind and watch your voltage on your battery(s)

Want to run 12" zcon d1 @ 2 ohms.

Ahh my b. Kinda sucks that you have a d1 and not a d2. In that case yeah you could go for a pair of 750's then