Sign in to follow this  
PistolPete94

Long time no see

Its been a while since i was on here last. Whats everybody been up to?! I know im bout to do a pretty sweet upgrade for system!

I'm about to start my build too! Whats your upgrade?

possibly a MMats jugg 12 or another 1500rms sub. Whats yours?!

I ordered 2 12 zcon last week! Cant wait to get them! They will be powered by 2 crescendo bc2ks.

Jeez!!! thats gonna be awesome man! I thought about getting a single zcon 12 but idk haha im not a huge fan of the cone :( plus i only have room for one sub in my truck right now. should i go the route of a loud as hell 12 or 15????

I thought about getting a single zcon 12 but idk haha im not a huge fan of the cone sad.png

What?

I thought about getting a single zcon 12 but idk haha im not a huge fan of the cone sad.png

What?

I love the zcon its an amazing woofer, but i dont like the inverted cone too much. But once i get the money i may be buying one from s10bassjunkie. I may need to upgrade the custom box i built too but oh well!

What?

I love the zcon its an amazing woofer, but i dont like the inverted cone too much. But once i get the money i may be buying one from s10bassjunkie. I may need to upgrade the custom box i built too but oh well!

I think that you mean dust cap, and a LOT of great subs use that style cap.

Jeez!!! thats gonna be awesome man! I thought about getting a single zcon 12 but idk haha im not a huge fan of the cone :(/> plus i only have room for one sub in my truck right now. should i go the route of a loud as hell 12 or 15????

What amp are you using? I know it's gonna be awesome lol everyone keeps telling me how great these subs are! And how much space do you have?

What?

I think that you mean dust cap, and a LOT of great subs use that style cap.

Yea the dustcap my bad.lol. its been a long monday! I know so many great subs use it so i think im gonna have to get over that fact haha but i believe i will have a zcon comin pretty soon :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! itll have to be underpowered for a little bit though.

Yea and itll be sickk when you demo for people and they see its only 1 12 hahaha

Yea and itll be sickk when you demo for people and they see its only 1 12 hahaha

People never believe that I only have one 12. It's funny to see their face when I pop the trunk. I can't wait to have them both in.

People never believe that I only have one 12. It's funny to see their face when I pop the trunk. I can't wait to have them both in.

You have 1 xcon right? When are you gonna put the other one in?

Jeez!!! thats gonna be awesome man! I thought about getting a single zcon 12 but idk haha im not a huge fan of the cone sad.png/> plus i only have room for one sub in my truck right now. should i go the route of a loud as hell 12 or 15????

What amp are you using? I know it's gonna be awesome lol everyone keeps telling me how great these subs are! And how much space do you have?

its a 1600w hifonics for right now I was doubling the power of a t0 fosgate until i could get the money for a zcon

Edited by PistolPete94

How much power do you wanna use?

I'm probably only going to put 1750 per zcon in a big box tuned loww :D

Edited by tbPerez

You have 1 xcon right? When are you gonna put the other one in?

Yeah one XCON on ~900 watts. I have the wood cut for the box, the only reason I haven't already put it in is a mix of being busy, lazy, and very happy with the single 12.

Hah that's like me, lazy and busy butttt i dont have anything in my new car, so that's some motivation. I want to cut some wood to make a box with front, back, top and bottom to see how big I can go with my dimensions. I've been so busy with college though. Hopefully i can get that done Wed!

How much power do you wanna use?

I'm probably only going to put 1750 per zcon in a big box tuned loww biggrin.png

i was thinking 2000 on it and my box gets insanely low lol its about 20 inches tall and 16 wide 16 long

How much power do you wanna use? I'm probably only going to put 1750 per zcon in a big box tuned loww biggrin.png
i was thinking 2000 on it and my box gets insanely low lol its about 20 inches tall and 16 wide 16 long

I just loveee lowwwsss lol too bad you didn't decide to get a zcon during black friday, I saved 300 on my pair.

I know! i hate that i didnt get to get it during black friday.... But the lows are what i live for haha

Maybe there might be one for christmas and that would save you some cash if it did! What is the box tuned to?

I dont know if i can wait hahah and its tuned to 29 or 30 hertz

Edited by PistolPete94

I know how you feel. I'm 8 days deep, probably another 3 weeks untill it's shipped. Sucks you have to wait so long for the sub to be made but its awesome to know that it was built right here in the USA!!

IF there is a sale it wont be too far away. It'll give you time to get some other shit done unless you have everything done haha

yea 30 is nice!! I wanna tune 29-31hz idk yet. I just found all of decafs music that's making me really wanna tune low lol. Also there are a lot of other people making the custom music so it's easier to find, for me at least. I had a 21" warden in a 9.5ft3 box tuned to 31 hz in my last vehicle. That thing got so low and shook the fuck outta my vehicle haha

Edited by tbPerez

I know how you feel. I'm 8 days deep, probably another 3 weeks untill it's shipped. Sucks you have to wait so long for the sub to be made but its awesome to know that it was built right here in the USA!!

IF there is a sale it wont be too far away. It'll give you time to get some other shit done unless you have everything done haha

yea 30 is nice!! I wanna tune 29-31hz idk yet. I just found all of decafs music that's making me really wanna tune low lol. Also there are a lot of other people making the custom music so it's easier to find, for me at least. I had a 21" warden in a 9.5ft3 box tuned to 31 hz in my last vehicle. That thing got so low and shook the fuck outta my vehicle haha

Good god!!! and i may wait a few more days but im ready to get this build on the way! That box i have may need to be reinforced but i put my friends p3 in it and we went to a show for the LOL's and i did a 141.2 on music! So i can only imagine what a zcon would do. My t0 shook the livin shit out of things but probably nowhere near your warden

Good god!!! and i may wait a few more days but im ready to get this build on the way! That box i have may need to be reinforced but i put my friends p3 in it and we went to a show for the LOL's and i did a 141.2 on music! So i can only imagine what a zcon would do. My t0 shook the livin shit out of things but probably nowhere near your warden

Haha probably not. The warden might be a little out of the t0's league ;) I LOVED that warden. too bad i got a car now but wait....WALL? haha yea right

My friend has a t1 and it's a cool little sub. It gets decently loud for 1 12 and it's in a prefab. I keep telling him I can make him a custom box but he's a dumbass and got in trouble and has had a shit ton of fines and now just got ticket. He's broke as shit!

Funny story! he had my type rs in the cargo area but hes retarded and put the t1 on top of that box and then was drifting. Hit a corner too hard and the t1 flew through his back glass!! hahah sub was fine but box is a little messed up