Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

For Neil:

omOA8jX.gif

We have some of their masks at the haunt, nice guys for sure.

Matt you need that one.

Help with sales for sure.

What's so special about the Chemex again? It looks sweet but a lot like a normal drip brew

The filters are different than paper so you end up with a different taste, but other than that there's nothing really special about them. I just liked the simplicity and look. smile.png

Yeah, they do look awesome.

I was going to say that it's not like the Aeropress is any more than a glorified french press though it does have a much easier clean up.

May have to grab a Chemex in the future when I have guest over more often.

For Neil:

omOA8jX.gif

We have some of their masks at the haunt, nice guys for sure.

Matt you need that one.

Help with sales for sure.

You could sharpen your pencils too.

Today I learned you can buy insulin over the counter.

Or you could kill someone pretty easily...

I actually think I have developed a blood sugar problem,thinking that may be what is wrong with my feet.I can hardly walk in the morning until I get moving around.As long as I am moving they don't hurt that bad until I sit down then they throb.The longer I am off them the more they hurt it has gotten to be a fucking nightmare. I have always been able to deal with pain for the most part.Strong ass pain killers I have been taking will take the edge off but does no good "roxy 30's".and my lower legs itch like crazy for no reason I am constantly scratching till I bleed and they go numb at night while I sleep it will wake me up,I was complaining about this a while back if you remember.idk That is one reason why I have throtteled back my drinking but it seems to be making no difference yet.sad.png

Saturday night and I have only drank 2 beers and I am done for the night,so that should tell you guys something.

I actually think I have developed a blood sugar problem,thinking that may be what is wrong with my feet.I can hardly walk in the morning until I get moving around.As long as I am moving they don't hurt that bad until I sit down then they throb.The longer I am off them the more they hurt it has gotten to be a fucking nightmare. I have always been able to deal with pain for the most part.Strong ass pain killers I have been taking will take the edge off but does no good "roxy 30's".and my lower legs itch like crazy for no reason I am constantly scratching till I bleed and they go numb at night while I sleep it will wake me up,I was complaining about this a while back if you remember.idk That is one reason why I have throtteled back my drinking but it seems to be making no difference yet.sad.png

Get some blood work done, or at the very least check your fasting blood sugar level.

Edited by ssh

Saturday night and I have only drank 2 beers and I am done for the night,so that should tell you guys something.

One day down...

Now I feel like I need to make this clear. Mikey, don't ever buy insulin on your own.

Get some blood work done, or at the very least check your fasting blood sugar level.

I have a bio screening for my insurance coming up.last year for my bio screening after fasting my blood sugar was at 41 and I cheated drinking a quart of chocolate milk,I did not know I could not drink anything I was starving plus I was on antibiotics at the time so I wanted to put something in my stomach.They brung me back in to recheck the next morning after I ate a good meal and it was fine idk.

Anybody know of any good movies I can view on Roku?I am bored as shit sad.png

I have a bio screening for my insurance coming up.last year for my bio screening after fasting my blood sugar was at 41 and I cheated drinking a quart of chocolate milk,I did not know I could not drink anything I was starving plus I was on antibiotics at the time so I wanted to put something in my stomach.They brung me back in to recheck the next morning after I ate a good meal and it was fine idk.

They told you not to eat. The whole point is to not consume any calories. Really it's don't have anything other than water as anything other than water changes your system.

If you are still on medication you might want to check to see if you should take any of that while fasting.

getting blood work done is REALLY important IMO. There are so many things they can find out that may not even be bothering you at the time.

They told you not to eat. The whole point is to not consume any calories. Really it's don't have anything other than water as anything other than water changes your system.

If you are still on medication you might want to check to see if you should take any of that while fasting.

getting blood work done is REALLY important IMO. There are so many things they can find out that may not even be bothering you at the time.

What would make my feet and lower legs hurt like that?If I am off of them for 30 min or so and try to walk a 90 year old man could walk better then me.Once I get going it is not as bad seems like ever day since my July 4th vacation it is getting worse every day little by little.I do work a fuck ton of hrs a week and am on my feet all day running like a chicken with its head cut off,but I am used to that that never really bothered me like this before.idk

Gout?

Naw I don't think I looked into that already and the symptoms of gout don't fit.

What would make my feet and lower legs hurt like that?If I am off of them for 30 min or so and try to walk a 90 year old man could walk better then me.Once I get going it is not as bad seems like ever day since my July 4th vacation it is getting worse every day little by little.I do work a fuck ton of hrs a week and am on my feet all day running like a chicken with its head cut off,but I am used to that that never really bothered me like this before.idk

See a doctor, none of us are doctors...

See a doctor, none of us are doctors...

True,I was not looking for a diagnosis.

All aboard the gain train!

You really need HGH and androgens to make it really worth it.

LMK if you find a good source.

;-)

Lulz

Water intake can change BG too.... Not usually enough for a normal fasting test.

A1C is the real sign.

I'm nervous as my right eye is getting worse and worse. Hope I don't have to loose an eye to the beetus.

I know more about most medical issues than most doctors.

That aside, go see a doc mike!

Water intake can change BG too.... Not usually enough for a normal fasting test.

A1C is the real sign.

I'm nervous as my right eye is getting worse and worse. Hope I don't have to loose an eye to the beetus.

Whats going on with your eye?

I plan on it soon,I would have last week but I was to busy with work.When I do my bio screening Depending what the results are I will go from there.If everything is normal with it,I will just get the doc at work to refer me to a foot doctor I guess.The pain is starting to become unbearable.

Friday I had to get the wife a cheap egg frying pan so I went to walmart, while there I checked their ammo. Low and behold they have 45 acp in aluminum casing for $12.98 per 50 ct! 

Needless to say my ammo hording issues kicked in big time! 400 rounds were added to the ammo vault.