Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I rarely play games, but everytime a new console comes out I always get one.

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2013/05/xbox-one/

hmmmmmmm

Have they announced any pricing info?

I haven't seen eta or pricing yet.

A few observations:

No backwards compatibility (Different CPU architecture than the 360).

It requires the Kinect device to be plugged in to function, and the Kinect device remains on at all times.

You cannot turn off the camera nor the microphone on the Kinect device.

Every game will come with an activation code and you'll have to install a game to your system's hard drive before using it. You'll also have to register it online and connect it to your Xbox Live account.

Feel like bringing a game to a friend's house and play on his machine? Make sure to have your credentials handy.

If you have registered the game and decide to give it to a friend/relative, or sell it on Craigslist/eBay/GameStop, the new owners have to pay Microsoft a fee for a new activation code.

Any game that uses the new Azure capabilities will require an internet connection in order to be playable.

It is unclear whether or not it will require an always on internet connection as of yet.

Updated for clarity; no fees for used games

Edited by Penguin4x4

Never used the Maxis. But the ITP hole shots are good. Sure these would be just as good.

Holeshots only come in 18 inch. I do too much XC running and need the ground clearance of 20 inch tires. If I just ran MX and hardpack I wouldn't hesitate to run Holeshots... great tires.

1_by_enigma_fotos-d66278w.jpg

spam

Edited by The enD

Got some new rear treads for my quad today. I ordered them Monday at 1PM and they arrived today at 11AM... free shipping from Iowa, too. Kick ass...

They are GBC XC Masters. They are supposedly the same tire as the Maxxis Razr at ~ 1/2 the price. These are 6 ply XC tires. Wear is supposed to be excellent, grip is strong, and they tear up mud and loose terrain like butter. They are definitely aggressive for MX/XC tires. Hopefully we will get some wet stuff over the next few days so I can do some digging in the mud when we ride Sunday.

Are those the standard width, or wider? Look huge.

Are you guys really concerned about that?

I agree.  ;)  Was messing around with a girl last year that had her back done, very hot.  ;)  A few recently with sleeves at a near by gym, are outstanding. ;)

Aaron the cure for your desire of an NSX is a test drive. Your RX is more of a car.

Why thank you.  June 8th it will be even more. ;)

Aaron the cure for your desire of an NSX is a test drive. Your RX is more of a car.

Why thank you.  June 8th it will be even more. wink.png

Do tell :)

Do tell smile.png

A few performance parts are finally getting installed after over a year of not touching the car.

Seriously more fun to drive. WAY.

Of course I am comparing mid 90's memory to a few years ago, but cars are pretty memorable to me.

Why thank you.  June 8th it will be even more. ;)

Do tell :)
A few performance parts are finally getting installed after over a year of not touching the car.

Several more rotors?

Actually, I'd like to see something large scale, like the rotor the size of a 5 gallon bucket. That tucker would have to a torquey bitch.

We expect a few vids of said awesomeness Mr. Clinton!

anyone need some concrete shoes before I put the wheelbarrow and hose back up?

Seriously more fun to drive. WAY.

That's because it's gotz da Zoom Zooms! ;)

Do tell smile.png

Several more rotors?

Would love a 3-rotor, but would need to be for track use only.  The idle and rev is so chunky with a snoooooort BBLLLAT, haha.

Got some new rear treads for my quad today. I ordered them Monday at 1PM and they arrived today at 11AM... free shipping from Iowa, too. Kick ass...

They are GBC XC Masters. They are supposedly the same tire as the Maxxis Razr at ~ 1/2 the price. These are 6 ply XC tires. Wear is supposed to be excellent, grip is strong, and they tear up mud and loose terrain like butter. They are definitely aggressive for MX/XC tires. Hopefully we will get some wet stuff over the next few days so I can do some digging in the mud when we ride Sunday.

Are those the standard width, or wider? Look huge.

Stock tires are 10 inch these are 11 inches wide.

Yay back on duty again.......

J