Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Definitely more bass with the cans, might melt my sound card though...

Why does anyone think that the frequency fading siren sound is appealing?

It has 375% more wub wub?

I don't know the sound you are referencing, but I am sure it has something to do with that.

Sound is in every dubstep song I've heard and to me it's like nails on a chalkboard. Some of the rest could be reasonable as non-paying attention music perhaps.

Ha, 17 hours remaining

Yay, copying files!

Your shit has been like Frodo dropping off a ring.

Edited by dem beats

I don't know the sound you are referencing, but I am sure it has something to do with that.

Sound is in every dubstep song I've heard and to me it's like nails on a chalkboard. Some of the rest could be reasonable as non-paying attention music perhaps.

Is that the sound that is like a 56k modem firing up?

For instance, sound is at 1:24 2:46 is another.

Boo, no longer even estimating time. sad.png

New chair is so nice.

A higher piston would be nice, but This is pretty fuggin gooooood.

For instance, sound is at 1:24 2:46 is another.

That is a sound that triggers your brain to allow more than normal levels of drugs into it.

You mean shrinks your penis

It is also much much much more enjoyable when you have a really powerfull sub.

My little HT Velodyne fucker is actually set on it's most subdued profile(jazz)and not turned up too high. I can only imagine in a car setting with a really sharp bass set up or in the HT when I am done with my pair of 18"ers and paired with a couple mid heavy towers it will sound much better.

All of this is mainly dance music and is made to sound best when in an amphitheater type setting.

Robin Thicke is definitely this years Minnetonka song. Unfucking believable how often you fucking hear it on the lake.

You mean shrinks your penis

I don't care about the reality of my penis when in my mind my penis is the worlds yardstick.

My little HT Velodyne fucker is actually set on it's most subdued profile(jazz)and not turned up too high. I can only imagine in a car setting with a really sharp bass set up or in the HT when I am done with my pair of 18"ers and paired with a couple mid heavy towers it will sound much better.

All of this is mainly dance music and is made to sound best when in an amphitheater type setting.

Best dance setting ever is on my boat after dark with the LED's in the middle of the lake with no one else around. Makes me want to be without kids....bad

Definitely more bass with the cans, might melt my sound card though...

I gave up on my PC running mine. Set up an optical cable to that Integra I have had for a long time, and just use that now. Let me canibalise my roomates old PC speakers and set up my HT sub for when the wife isn't home.

Drives the AKG's ok too.

What cans you has?

The most brutal bass magicians are Adventure Club I think.

Rise and Fall that they "remixed" for Krewella will knock out your molars. As will their versions of Crave You by Flight Facilities and Broken lungs by Thrice. But Rise and fall makes my dude organ do a hairtrick as the 12" is right under the desk and off the ground a few inches.

Brofis, check out

Adventure Club ft. Kai - Need Your Heart (Protohype Remix)

Brand New - Daisy (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)

Schweet!

Robin Thicke is definitely this years Minnetonka song. Unfucking believable how often you fucking hear it on the lake.

Awe... I just heard it the other day and actually noticed it didn't suck. Damn boaters ruin the fun!

Best dance setting ever is on my boat after dark with the LED's in the middle of the lake with no one else around. Makes me want to be without kids....bad

Yeah. I bet. I can't imagine it being too much better.

Your set up on the boat with it's PA like sound reinforcement on the sound bar and the really great sub would be pretty close to idea. The close proximity to the sub helps a lot. Is it pretty easy to feel it in the water too?

That the "remixed" song you were talking about?

It's a bit high for me, I love me some lows

I will say the youtube is great for posting here, but even with my funky set up the audio from something like grooveshark is a billion times better if you can live with out the "video" aka still picture.

I will say the youtube is great for posting here, but even with my funky set up the audio from something like grooveshark is a billion times better if you can live with out the "video" aka still picture.

What?