PHATBOi

2 VVME RD-12's Gettin Low

I talked to my stepdad about getting the vvme subs in our boat. He was all in lol So what's your opinion of them? How do they sound? I'm not sure if you said it in your build log, but what's the box specs?

Lovin the sound. Truly impressed with these subs. Box is 4.4^3 @ 30Hz with ~60insq of port. 24h x 40w x 14d. Definitely worth the $50 a pop I paid for them. Wish I had the room to do about 8 of em in a wall tuned low or preferably a 4th. I bet they would get down.

Edited by PHATBOi

open the hatch and get some real excursion video. ;)/>

Man, I should have grabbed a vid the other day of them ridin out on a 22Hz tone full tilt. Took it like champs. Was doin some trouble shooting on the amp since it's been goin into soft protect on some songs at full tilt. Took them all the way to 20Hz to start floppin at all. Absolutely love the 25Hz area.

Very weird, I can push the amp full tilt at 22-25Hz no problem but it will protect at 30Hz. It's not the subs or box, cause we pulled them out and hooked them up in my buddies truck to his ED Nine.1 and it played fine. Voltage doesn't drop below 12.5 full tilt and I have a solid ground. Thinkin I'm just going to send the amp back and get the INNO-1500 which is the AP-1500 version, the one I have now is the APSM-1500 (mini) knockoff.

Cool man. As soon as spring gets here and we get the boat out of storage, I'm going to see how much space we got to play around with and get it bumpin in the boat :D Thanks for the review on the equipment.

open the hatch and get some real excursion video. ;)/>