Plus one. Half the battle is the enclosure. Put those things in a nice box and they will shine.

Agreed im afraid you are short on net volume and DEF port area, I just wasn't sure enough to say before someone else chimed in. I have 4 cube net for each sub and a total of 160sq inches of port which is STILL on the low side for port area. My dimensions are 46x26x22 and that's all the port I could pull off. If you can go bigger on your box and you should be able to, it will help tons. Even with my box I have use of my back seats AND some area in very back of my Durango to haul trash/groceries. I also have no trouble seeing out my rearview even at 26 inches high.

Edit-sorry I forgot you were in a trunk. Someone else could chime in, but I would def be looking for more port area even if you give up a little air space for the subs. don't hold me to that, it could be wrong, but I think port is the problem with your sound.

Edited by AXEHAMMER

Something else I noticed, I see that box all around is double mdf, I personally would go single except baffle and use a little bracing. You would be surprised how much that extra .75 inches for the double walls will take away from your air space.

alright disregard everything i said, i had my headunit set on 10inch sub and some other shit. They are SLAMMING my back seats look like they are gonna blow out and my front doors are flexing too. Sorry bout the first post i made an yeah the box could be bigger but it's for sure good now. I can't imagine what the crescendo is gonna sound like. Thanks for the replies.

Anytime fred, I can tell you on 1500w a piece these girls get NASTY!

How much of a power increase? Even doubling the power won't get you that much louder. You would need a spl meter to tell.

Edited by pmureika

How much of a power increase? Even doubling the power won't get you that much louder. You would need a spl meter to tell.

they're on my sundown 1500d now, but i have a crescendo 3500d i'm going

to be runnign them with...if that's the case what's the point of even

hooking up the crescendo?? so your saying he could just use his one 1500d on both the subs and it sound the same as one 1500d to each sub? idk bout that..

Edited by fred57

You'll definitely should be able to hear a difference in output going from a 1500 to a 3500 as long as you're able to support it with a good electrical system. I've always been able to tell the difference in doubling power. From what I understand doubling power becomes less noticeable once you go up in greater magnitudes of power and start to surpass the thermal handling of a driver. Maybe my ears are just that sensitive but I wish I couldn't tell that difference so I would be satisfied with running a much smaller/cheaper amp.

Edited by A.SMALL

yeah i got it all set right now and they're are insanely loud! and clear too