Sign in to follow this  
needmobass

Like always i need help..... PLEASE HELP.........

Hello all fellow bass heads

Like the title says I need help, getting my recones for my subs but I failed to order the glue, (I ass umed it came with the KIT) but was wrong.

is there any thing I can use for recones in place of the ca glue that works as well,  I have a show in 2 weeks and im afraid I wont be ready in time (break in the subs)

Thanks

Have you tried using the search features on the top right corner?

Yes I did and all I get is NO RESULTS but thank you just the same.

Have you tried using the search features on the top right corner?.

i use, 5 min 2 part epoxy on the spider landing .. and amazing goop the blue on the surround and the dust cap.. make sure you take some 40 grit and rough up the dust cap before glueing.

Thanks BigJon I would have never thought of using epoxy, but I just emailed the ssa store and they have some in stock. just trying to figure out how soon I can get it but if all else fails I will definetly try the epoxy and goop, thanks again

i use, 5 min 2 part epoxy on the spider landing .. and amazing goop the blue on the surround and the dust cap.. make sure you take some 40 grit and rough up the dust cap before glueing.

I like CA glue, but I don't mind not having any for a recone because this works really well.