Sign in to follow this  
mklett33

VIDEO - Knukonceptz KNF60 Distribution Block - Car Audio Fabrication F

As you guys well know car audio is an ever changing hobby. You may decide to add an amp to your install, or a secondary battery, and there is nothing more frustrating than having to completely re-do your install just to add an additional electrical component. If you take the time to make fiberglass bezels or beauty panels for your wire distribution the thought of making a change to that distribution is terrifying, as you would then have to redo all of your work. 

Well now these worries are a thing of the past! Check out my video review of the Knukonceptz KNF60 distribution block.

If you would like an additional product reviewed in the future let me know!

Mark

I would like to add I've found a really great way to get the measurement for stripping the wire to a T.  If you insert the wire before stripping it into the compression fitting to the point it stops, then either mark or begin stripping the wire right where the nut ends it will strip it to the perfect length every time for a perfect connection.

I too love the compression fittings, although I know there seems to be a lot of people who don't, I have yet to have a problem with any of mine either.

Nice video and it looks like a heck of a product.

I would like to add I've found a really great way to get the measurement for stripping the wire to a T.  If you insert the wire before stripping it into the compression fitting to the point it stops, then either mark or begin stripping the wire right where the nut ends it will strip it to the perfect length every time for a perfect connection.

I too love the compression fittings, although I know there seems to be a lot of people who don't, I have yet to have a problem with any of mine either.

Nice video and it looks like a heck of a product.

Thats a good tip man! I had just been measuring out the 5/8" Ill have to give this a try.