Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

'02 440ex big bore kit & cammed out

I have here a 2002 440ex. This quad is fast and ready to go riding! I change the oil every other time of riding so it is very well kept.
The quad has the 440 big bore weisco kit and the stage 3 hot cam. i had the engine built at the end of 2011. It has around 150 hrs on the engine since built so its nice and strong. here everything aftermarket...
2007 plastics
UNI air filter
1.5" hub extenders
newer ITP holeshot tires on douglas rims
White Bros E series exhaust
909 handlebars
AC front bumper
AC nerfbars
new battery last month

Only reason im selling is because I dont have time to ride anymore between work and class. I do not really want to sell but its getting no use sitting here. Im asking $1900. I will drive up to 3hrs to meet.

** if i posted this in the wrong section, LMK!**

I have here a 2002 440ex. This quad is fast and ready to go riding! I change the oil every other time of riding so it is very well kept.

The quad has the 440 big bore weisco kit and the stage 3 hot cam. i had the engine built at the end of 2011. It has around 150 hrs on the engine since built so its nice and strong. here everything aftermarket...

2007 plastics

UNI air filter

1.5" hub extenders

newer ITP holeshot tires on douglas rims

White Bros E series exhaust

909 handlebars

AC front bumper

AC nerfbars

new battery last month

Only reason im selling is because I dont have time to ride anymore between work and class. I do not really want to sell but its getting no use sitting here. Im asking $1900. I will drive up to 3hrs to meet.

** if i posted this in the wrong section, LMK!**

where are your pics and vids man??? me want to see... 

sorry. cant believe i forgot pics!!

IMG_20120531_183705_zps1b0e8237.jpg

Old picture before new tires and rims...

400ex.jpg

You build it your self?

no. i bought all the parts and had a mechanic do it all. hes been working on quads for 17yrs so no worries! very nice and very fast quad here. lets get it gone!

Sign in to follow this