Sign in to follow this  
JosiahHotpocket

Battery for AQ 2200.1D

Would two XS Power D3400's be okay to run that? I have high output 270 Amp dc alt. Or should i get two XS Power D3100's?

I think one d3400 would be plenty If you have a good bat. under the hood.

Try one d3400 first. See how your electrical is then. Or do one d3100 if you plant to upgrade and can always add more.

Would two XS Power D3400's be okay to run that? I have high output 270 Amp dc alt. Or should i get two XS Power D3100's?

Do you have the big three done?

I do have the big three done, and my battery stock in trunk is a crappy stock one. I'm trying to figure out what should i get as a pair.

I do have the big three done, and my battery stock in trunk is a crappy stock one. I'm trying to figure out what should i get as a pair.

I would say if a d3400 fits in the oem spot just add another one.

I'd get a d5100 (I think that's the right one) or a d3400 for upfront. Then a d3100 in the back if you plan to upgrade later on otherwise just do a d3400.

Look into diehard platinums. They're great batts and a little bit cheaper than xs power. I have the platinum g31 in the back and it's very powerful.

Two 3400 would be plenty.

Two D3400s will be good. I run 3 of them using two Crescendo 2K amps strapped, with a 250a HO alt.