toxicmods

270 amp alt and 6k on incriminator deaths

I never said you couldn't come and help but I dont know you personly im not going to meet some stranger I dont know im sorry..

I don't rape butts, and don't need your money, but whatever man.

damn, I thought you did that??? ... anyway, I'd give a body part to have an SSA member help me out... I've gotten offers for car helps but without money and being in my bad situation I'm stuck... but I didn't turn it down and I hope eventually I can take the guys up on their offers.... 

Listen to the advice at least OP

I am saving the butt rape for you Shogen.. You'z my bitch now.

I never said you couldn't come and help but I dont know you personly im not going to meet some stranger I dont know im sorry..

damn, I thought you did that??? ... anyway, I'd give a body part to have an SSA member help me out... I've gotten offers for car helps but without money and being in my bad situation I'm stuck... but I didn't turn it down and I hope eventually I can take the guys up on their offers.... 

oh how thoughtful.... but get in line BB ... I've got a list and you ain't on it yet.... lmao

oh how thoughtful.... but get in line BB ... I've got a list and you ain't on it yet.... lmao

Haha! Good luck OP I am not giving you any more advice, seems pointless anyways.

Point is that im working on electrical do you have anything ever positive too say big jon. I mean yea we get it wow your into audio and think you kniw everything food for you dude why try being a dick too someone else and stqy off my page I could care less about your wanna be bad ass car and sick of your remarks. Im going off what others gave told me on here and have good judgment not negative things too say about others as I said im new. If you cant understand that then piss off im doing the electrical completely different as people stated I knew it was too small of a alt and my batteries are fine it dosnt take but 8 minutes to fully charged them my team and I know what we did wrong so please keep your thoughts too your self unless its positive and going too help.

trolled1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=

Good I've been waiting for you to take me up on the offer  lildevil.gif  

Guess we shouldn't ever go to school, or car audio comps either, might meet a stranger.