Sign in to follow this  
grumby13

dc audio 2k or crecendo bc2000d

im going to purchase one now so which would be "better". this is one part of the upgrade im going to get 2 ssa icons d1 and wire each to half ohm so i need help choosing which one max looking for $500 on an amp.

both amps are solid. for the icons id go with the nendo. also just wire to 1 ohm final load.

That's my plan time to empty out the wallet

Since my subs now are 4 ohms final ohm load and the crescendo bc2000d does 730 at 4 ohms would it be okay to go spittle higher like for instance 800 or 850 watts for gain settings. The amp I have now does 800 at 4 ohms and I have it set to 900 on the gainsis that okay or a no no or can I go higher. Or should I lower it to spec

Your "sentences" are...long !

How can your 800 w amp produce 900 w ? There is something I don't understand : maybe it's because I'm not English ?!!!

What subs do you have for now ? And what amp too ?

Polk audio dxi 1240dvc and a alpine type r and I set the amp gain for 900 watts which is 60 ac volts unless the amp gain has nothing to do wattage.

with settings gains should i use 40hz test tone or the 50 to 60hz test tone. when i do a google search i see mixed information like 40hz for bass on one page and other says 50hz to 60hz for bass and another says 50hz to 60hz for mids im like seriously is there no right information.

I think you would be happy with the nendo icon setup.imo they sound good an get plenty loud if you want them too.I acually have this setup,only my subs are d2's

So what should I use to set gain 50 or 40hz

are you running off a stock batter or not to bad you don't live close to delaware so that i could hear it and see if i like it or not

Edited by grumby13

So what should I use to set gain 50 or 40hz

are you running off a stock batter or not to bad you don't live close to delaware so that i could hear it and see if i like it or not

all my electrical is stock for the moment does fine aslong as I don't go full tilt.as for the test tones,someone else would have to get with you on that.I set mine by ear useing a bass heavy song.(decaf)for example.but I'm not competing either.

I have all decade zips from 1 to 32

Decaf*

I have all decade zips from 1 to 32

I been haven a hard time gettin my hands on them myself.I have found a few tho

Find the website ram designs that is where you can find all if you want I can post the link when I get home after work