grumby13

Setup help

2 Ssa icons

look around on craigslist for local box builders. expect to pay around 120-250 for a custom box.

Very good price the kgaotik enclosure is a bit pricey but dc creation had a good looking box and irk how to contact them for a custom box

Dc built my box it sounds great.tuned mine at 30hz after cabin gain peaked arouund 40hz.still sounds good depends on ur ride

My ride is 2000 Toyota camry

Dies anyone know if a yellow top is enough to be a starter battery and power a crescendo bc2000d and 2 Ssa icons with out dimming the lights

Dies anyone know if a yellow top is enough to be a starter battery and power a crescendo bc2000d and 2 Ssa icons with out dimming the lights

If your alt is a small stock one you will have a decent voltage drop. Do you already have the yellow top?

not yet the stock is 80amps and i put a 130amp one in there off a wrecked 2003 highlander

not yet the stock is 80amps and i put a 130amp one in there off a wrecked 2003 highlander

There are way better batteries to spend your money on.

such like. im looking for a max of $200

Did you ever figure out the tuning on your current box? You can always just download Box Tuning Calculator for free from the Google Play store and find a tape measure... Make things easier for yourself. You'll get the info on your box. You should have a box built though, but without the info on your current box...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boxtunecalc&hl=en

Did you ever figure out the tuning on your current box? You can always just download Box Tuning Calculator for free from the Google Play store and find a tape measure... Make things easier for yourself. You'll get the info on your box. You should have a box built though, but without the info on your current box...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boxtunecalc&hl=en

I wouldn't trust that calculator at all.

why not

why not

Putting  a quick easy slot ported design through it shows it to be really inaccurate.  Haven't tested the others but if it can't do a slot port i wouldn't trust it with anything else.

I am going with khaotik enclosure but I want a certain style to I have to wait for them to reply to my post I posted

why not

Putting  a quick easy slot ported design through it shows it to be really inaccurate.  Haven't tested the others but if it can't do a slot port i wouldn't trust it with anything else.

Note to self. Thanks man

I have to obsidian 15's an two directed 750 amps wit a box tuned to dont know how many hertz. But it has a big.port. In a 93 honda civic dx. Gettin ready to upgrade the.amps. What should i go.with. The subs pushing 1000 to 1500 rms. A pioneer head unit premeir

I have to obsidian 15's an two directed 750 amps wit a box tuned to dont know how many hertz. But it has a big.port. In a 93 honda civic dx. Gettin ready to upgrade the.amps. What should i go.with. The subs pushing 1000 to 1500 rms. A pioneer head unit premeir

You'll get more help if you start your own thread man. 

Ok im boit to switch out amps what would yall prefer for 2 obsidian fifteens. N a box tuned to 31 hertz. Its inside a 93 honda civic. Cause i have 2 directed 750 amps

You'll get more help if you start your own thread man. 

And if you proof read what you typed.  Wow.

which is the "best" optional to wire the amp should i put my speaker wire farthest from each other or closest. like have one positive on one side and the negative farthest away from the positive or would it be better to run them close as possible.

Edited by grumby13

which is the "best" optional to wire the amp should i put my speaker wire farthest from each other or closest. like have one positive on one side and the negative farthest away from the positive or would it be better to run them close as possible.

Ohh I get what your saying now. Pmureika is right.

Edited by Bassink

If its a mono block amp. You need one positive and one negative it doesn't matter which ones!

Okay