Sign in to follow this  
jonbearsmt

2012 ford f250 supercrew build questions

ok so my first issue is that  i have found a usa company that builts box, for these trucks behind the seat,  im going with 8s on this build....

so the options are 3 8s sealed or 2 8s ported im leaning to sealed as he listens to country ,.

the issue i am having is finding out how much space is left between the back of the seat and the box.. so i can make sure the subs wont hit...

im looking at the sundown SD 8s  or the sundown E8v-2 if there is not much space left./

has anyone done an install on a crewcab 2008-2013?

You can fit two 10's ported. The sa 8 will not fit its too deep (90% sure). You can fit a rectangular box back there all you have to do is remove the vents on the back wall and cover them with deadener or aluminum duct tape.

The last one I did was with two IA i87 10's ported and it sounded pretty damn good.

yeah the Sa 8 is too deep .. thats why i was looking at the Sd8 and the E8v2

the depth i can find on the boxes im looking to use is 5.25 and thats based on a 6 inch diameter motor  i was looking at the Dcon 10's but they are too deep...

i really do not want to build my own box. i would rather just order a made  to order one.

lol  your such a loser truconcepts