That battery isn't available in NE and it says not available for shipping? I'll figure it out... May take some time. My voltage was dipn LOW today so ima back the gain down n baby it til I get another batt or 2...

How low is low?

That battery isn't available in NE and it says not available for shipping? I'll figure it out... May take some time. My voltage was dipn LOW today so I AM A back the gain down n baby it til I get another batt or 2...

How low is low?
It went from 13.6 to 12.6 playn rack city, I was watching it close with my hand on the volume n turned it down in half a second. I jus know my electrical isn't ready to power the sub like it wants. I can tell it wants to get loud tho

That battery isn't available in NE and it says not available for shipping? I'll figure it out... May take some time. My voltage was dipn LOW today so I AM A back the gain down n baby it til I get another batt or 2...

How low is low?
It went from 13.6 to 12.6 playn rack city, I was watching it close with my hand on the volume n turned it down in half a second. I jus know my electrical isn't ready to power the sub like it wants. I can tell it wants to get loud tho
I can sit at idle with my deck at volume 28 n voltage stays above 13.5 n it's sum what loud. Turn it to 30 n it gets loud! But even while driving (rpms above 2k) it still dips Below 13 so I can't turn it up like I'd like to... Yet

Where are you measuring voltage at?

Well I know it's not 100% accurate but I gota stinger volt meter, calibrated it using a nice dmm... But it's wired to my amps + input

Well I know it's not 100% accurate but I gota stinger volt meter, calibrated it using a nice dmm... But it's wired to my amps + input
I also know the clip light on my amp knob isn't 100% either n if it's a soft clip I don't trip but it was solid red when the voltage dips that low so between the 2 I know my electrical jus isn't cutn it. I don't compete, I'm not rich n I'm a single dad so the last place I can afford to spend a whole lot more $ is my system. I jus wanted a decent lil setup n tryna get it to where I can actually play it safely... And loud, I know I could wire lower than 1ohm but I don't think it'd get loud enough n then I wouldn't b satisfied. Car audio is addicting as fuck :(

that 12.6v drop sounds normal then from what you have.

Of course adding a battery in the rear would keep it up some but should not be a substitute for monitoring your electrical system(especially your alternator).

Make sure it has time to cool off so it's not 100% duty all the time.

that 12.6v drop sounds normal then from what you have. Of course adding a battery in the rear would keep it up some but should not be a substitute for monitoring your electrical system(especially your alternator). Make sure it has time to cool off so it's not 100% duty all the time.

For sure. Most of the time I have my 2yr old daughter with me so I won't even have the sub on n my frontstage music up loud whatsoever. Pretty sure my stock alt is around 110-120amps. I know I need better but that's way to expensive. Hoping a 2nd n 3rd battery will do the trick for now

Yea, i just try and get people to realize that alternators were not built for 100% duty all the time.

Think of it like air compressors for air ride kits.

those are not built for 100% duty cycle either so if you had a massive leak and didn't care to fix it, the compressor would go out soon, just like an alternator.

As long as you are aware of this is better than not knowing\caring about it.

Now.. there are some 100% duty cycle air compressors out there... hehe, but in our world, there are no 100% duty cycle stock or even high output alts for passenger vehicles.

Yea, i just try and get people to realize that alternators were not built for 100% duty all the time. Think of it like air compressors for air ride kits. those are not built for 100% duty cycle either so if you had a massive leak and didn't care to fix it, the compressor would go out soon, just like an alternator. As long as you are aware of this is better than not knowing\caring about it. Now.. there are some 100% duty cycle air compressors out there... hehe, but in our world, there are no 100% duty cycle stock or even high output alts for passenger vehicles.

I hear you. N if I could I'd upgrade my alternator in a heartbeat, just not an option right now. The battery I was guna get fell thru, pry a good thing since I shouldn't mix wet n dry. N I know I'm pry wasting $ in the long run but since I can't afford 2 new agms I'm down to one option n that's buying another wet. Honestly do Yall think it will even make a difference in my voltage? Or should I save for a d925 and an isolator kit? It's straight daily. I jus want to be able to play full tilt for a full song. Not even 20 minutes straight... (for now lol) I jus want to be able to enjoy my system. I guess if nothing else I could wire down and see if it does enough for me... I'm lost. I'd like to be able to buy all the right shit I need trust me, $ could be betr spent in other places...