Patrick Simmons

Thanks for the cooperation!

I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for joining CYV and hopefully being able to help out. I have invited all my members by here. By now most of you know about what me denim are trying to accomplish and hopefully this will bring new activity to both sites. I hope you guys haven't been inconvienced much by the somewhat of a colaboration. You have to excuse me, my spelling is way off :blink:

Let me know if there is anything that needs to be improved. You can always email me, I'm usually available.

It's a good thing for both sites - both benefit.

It's been smooth sailing so far. :)

One question though - how do I reduce the "resolution" of pictures in order to add them to the gallery?

They're all .JPG's and under 125 KB's.

One question though - how do I reduce the "resolution" of pictures in order to add them to the gallery?

They're all .JPG's and under 125 KB's.

I just upped the Maximum allowed image kbytes to 2K so it should work now in the Garage.

"Image Upload Threshold

The Upload Of The Image Failed Because Its Resolution Was Greater Than That Allowed By The Administrator. Please Try Upload The Image Again With A Smaller Resolution."

:(

Image is 117KB ... perhaps the 1489x1069pix is a problem.

"Image Upload Threshold

The Upload Of The Image Failed Because Its Resolution Was Greater Than That Allowed By The Administrator. Please Try Upload The Image Again With A Smaller Resolution."

:(

Image is 117KB ... perhaps the 1489x1069pix is a problem.

That sounds like the problem. I did raise it so see if that works for you.

Right now it's mixed in with the entertainment forum until more people show interest. You ahve to check out the video section, it's some good fights in the offical fights thread

:fing34: