Sign in to follow this  
HawaiianBassHead

what do you guys think? RLp 15" trade for 2 RL-i 8

hoping to get a trade for an RL-p 15 for a pair of rli 8"s as I can get them under the seat in the truck? my buddy has the P and I may have a guy intrested in the P. I'm sure ultimatly the 15" can get louder, BUT I can run ported with the 8"s vs the 15" sealed, I'm more of a ported guy also. and the 2+ 8"s I have rocked before I killed them :P

what do yall think? get the 15" and trade it? or keep it? i kinda have enough 15"s the storm X2 neo 15" quads under the house are sitting allready lol. they romp hard too 29mm xmax clean up until their limit, too bad I ran them off a 4000d each lol cones are all cracked, it was clean watts so the coils are fine just need new cones :P

The 15 definetly has more cone area, no doubt about that.

But 2 8's under the rear seat is cool and you can keep all your cargo area.

... I liked how the 15" sounded, but I was pleasantly suprised on how my 4 6.5" eu-700's sounded today... I'll post up vids maybe later, as well as putting it on my Termlab :D hope to run the 4 8"s ported or 2 8"s ported if not... I'm sure they'd get louder and boom nicely :D

humm 4 8 RL-i's?

you're not talking about my RL-p are you? haha

i think im gonna be running it again this summer. idk if i should get rid of it anymore =P. decisions decisions.

we'll see though

I am never letting go of my RL-p