oakteg21

need assistance in designing a box for a 10" ssd on a HB foxbody m

Why don't you try yourself and then ask to see how it is? Spoon feeding doesn't help anyone.

Thats true, havent had much time at all now that the dealership i worked for has been sold and more then half of the employees werent rehired to the new owners company but a handfull of techs including myself have to work 6 days a week opening to closing and not to mention i have school after work. But i wil try to squeeze some time to try it out.

That is really nice that you think your time is more valuable than everyone else's on the board. Makes us feel special.

Why don't you try yourself and then ask to see how it is? Spoon feeding doesn't help anyone.

Thats true, havent had much time at all now that the dealership i worked for has been sold and more then half of the employees werent rehired to the new owners company but a handfull of techs including myself have to work 6 days a week opening to closing and not to mention i have school after work. But i wil try to squeeze some time to try it out.
That is really nice that you think your time is more valuable than everyone else's on the board. Makes us feel special.

Nnooo no no not the message im trying to get across what so ever. I apologize if i offended anyone i didn't mean to what so ever. My intentions are good sorry if my wording didnt make it seem that way. I just thought since many of you have soo much experience in this. Something like this would be something that could be done in a matter of couple of minutes kind of thing. Compared to me not knowing crap of box design/building taking hours to figure out and at the end still somehow managing to fuck up and end up wasting money which i cant afford to do right now bc of my financial situation. I hope that is a better way to put it? Maybe?