Sign in to follow this  
MikeJ

RL-p12 ?

Ok I have to ask here I have a SE12 and Dont care if it is louder then a RL-p12. What I want to know is what one will smack you in the head the hardest with 600 watts. I am not going to worry about saving room in my car. I have an SE12 right now and if the RL-p has more kick to it I will change over. I just change my amp on my SE and it did give it some more life. I had a memphis 500d on it and just put a PG X600.1. I did not think there would be a big differance but :bigok: but there is.They say the X600.1 put out 800 watts not 600 and and I think it is just a better amp.

Well thanks for your help and sorry to bug everyone.

Just have to say Mike is a good guy. we have emailed each other a few time and he has not let me know he is sick of me yet. Thanks Mike if you read this.

Mike J

Mike J, if your going to swap out, I would consider the RL-p 15 instead, would be louder and have more bottom end presence than an SE. SE's are great subs, one of the best daily subs out for the money.

If you could do something in the range of 2.5 - 3 cubes, tuned to 27 - 34 hz that 15 will make you very happy,

I have a double layer 3.0 33hz box that is home to my H2 now, but I want to put it in a different box so I might need to sell this one

So if I change I should not go from a 12 to a 12 I should go to a 15. Does the 15 hit good I know it will get low but does it still sound tight and have a good kick or smack? :Doh:

Mike J

there will not be too much of a difference if you stay the same size,

the RL-p can take a little more power and I believe it has potential to be a hair louder, but that is all in the install,

so to make the most of a switch spend just a few more dollars and go for the 15