vanquish

** WTB: Mid-bass **

Is 7" a 6.5? What needs do you have. I probably have 15 pairs in my basement, but based on what you are asking for didn't feel they fit...

Is your max EXACTLY 6.5"? Bolt patterns and outer frames are not so standard in the DIY world, recommending something or offering something that fits would make sense. I have nothing in a 6.5" as the choices are dismal compared to 7's although some 7's are closer to 6.5...

I have no 6.5's, but about 20 drivers in the basement. I am further confused by your last posts.

6.5" Midbass

new or used

TYPO I'M LOOKING FOR 

MID-WOOFERS!!!

what do you have exactly. i'm leaning towards the 6.5" Peerless SLS.... or something very similar

The SLS is only a dedicated midbass, it pukes above a few hundred hertz. You yelled above you wanted a woofer which plays midrange, the SLS won't do that. Add to that the confusion in size and I don't think anyone has any idea what you are asking for.

yeah my original post for "midbass" was a typo that I couldn't edit.

My second post was the correction I actually need is a woofer that will play from 60-300hz to add a 3-way (tweeters, midbass, midwoofer)

Edited by lost

yeah my original post for "midbass" was a typo that I couldn't edit.

My second post was the correction I actually need is a woofer that will play from 60-300hz to add a 3-way (tweeters, midbass, midwoofer)

Ah, I was confused since your first post was right. 60-300Hz is a midbass. Midwoofer can be either a midbass or a midrange, but generally I'd consider it a midrange.

If you are truly stuck on 6.5 then the Peerless will fit, but at slightly larger sizes (maybe even nominal) there are equal if not better choices.