tank

seeking advice for a fantastic quality set up

ya,  I don't disagree with that by any means, these are just what I know to be reliable amps that are cea compliant and have nice and accurate rms ratings, at a good price, and run at cool temps.

CEA is a fucking joke, useless. Reliability can't really be stated until something is 20 years old, in particular a budget brand

I have gone through many amps and the ones I found to be the best were RF and Hifonics as in term of lasting for ages.  Heck my brother has been using and abusing a Hifonics Titan for over 6 years now and it still runs cool and clean, where I have had many Fosgates' die on me in a lot shorter time, not to mention they run A LOT hotter.

Pretty small sample size. If you are killing RF's there was an installation problem.

I don't like tootin' horns on specific brands as "to each their own" is an important factor here, and just wanted to offer a person on a budget, like me, a suggestion I am familiar with is all.  I know there are a lot better amps out there, for sure smile.png

Perhaps not using such an ultimatum in the response would be good then. Personally if you gave me a Hifonics I wouldn't run it, doesn't mean they didn't "work" in your application. And I am a huge watt is a watt guy, not worth overpaying for no reason.

I understand, I realize I posted in a way that is non desirable to myself or to others.  I like my Hifonics but at the same time I would most certainly enjoy a few certain brands over what I have now for sure..Specially some that are connected with this forum.  I love this place and mean not to sound ridiculous.