Sign in to follow this  
nigel

enclosure question. re:HDS3 series 15

Hi there,

Was just looking for some info./recommendation.

Will the HDS300 series 15 (dual 2 ohm coil) work well in a 4 cubic foot ported enclosure tuned to 33 hz. It has 66 square inches of port surface area. And will be getting 850 watts of power from a PPI sedona 850 amp.

It will work fine in that box and power. It can handle more power but will work fine on that amp.

Thank you. Have been thinking of trying something new and the price point on these is great. Just no listed recommendations on the site.

That's the amp I have in the vehicle. Currently running at 2 ohms, always looking at options.

Box sizes are listed under the "Tech Support" button at the top of our home page.

Edited by Audioque

Just curious-  are yall going to repley under AudioQue or SoundQubed?lol   Not important to me- but it may confuse newbies...

I registered on this forum in 2008 under the screen name Audioque and will continue using the screen name. Our tech and sales reps post under the Soundqubed screen name.

I started  Audioque in 2002. We changed the name to Soundqubed a couple of years ago to avoid a lawsuit with another company who thought the Audioque name was being confused with their brand name. Nothing has changed with the company other than the name change and logo.

Box sizes are listed under the "Tech Support" button at the top of our home page.

Ah. Will check that out. Thanks.

Roger that- I was thinking it might be 2 seperate users.

We will be replying under the Audioque or Soundqubed accounts as stated above, however if you have pressing questions please feel free to email us!

For orders orders@soundqubed.com

For Tech Questions tech@soundqubed.com