pwrbass

Rlp 15" Vs. Memphis M3 15"

Ok i finally got my first 2 15 Rlp's on the TL ....now i dropped them in the same wall i had my memphis M3's in.....my wall is 2 ported enclosures stacked on top each other and all bolted down with 3" bolts ect....anyway each enclosure is 6 cubes ported at 36 hz now i did alot of testing with the m3's with just 2 and 4 in the wall with 2 m3's i hit a 149.8 in the bottom location with the TL in the pass. side kick with drivers door open (meca style) now with the Rlp's same power all the same conditions i gained 1.3 db a 151.1.... now i just dropped these in didnt break them in nothing just went right 2 the burp not to bad huh? My buddy has the vid. and hopefully it will be on realm of excursion this weekend...... I cant wait to get the other 2 and get some testing done......

Damn Man, thats pretty kickass... Anything 145 and above from a SQ sub gets a two thumbs up from me. Makes me even more proud that I chose some RL-P 12s to know they can make some noise in the SPL world if I wanted them to. But i'll be using my strictly for SQ purposes.

Ok i finally got my first 2 15 Rlp's on the TL ....now i dropped them in the same wall i had my memphis M3's in.....my wall is 2 ported enclosures stacked on top each other and all bolted down with 3" bolts ect....anyway each enclosure is  6 cubes ported at 36 hz now i did alot of testing with the m3's with just 2 and 4 in the wall with 2 m3's i hit a 149.8 in the bottom location with the TL in the pass. side kick with drivers door open (meca style) now with the Rlp's same power all the same conditions i gained 1.3 db a 151.1.... now i just dropped these in didnt break them in nothing just went right 2 the burp not to bad huh? My buddy has the vid. and hopefully it will be on realm of excursion this weekend...... I cant wait to get the other 2 and get some testing done......

So what you are saying is you got louder with 2 subs vs 4 ?

If so sweetness :D

Hey, Man i was wondering what note did you play?

I'm not sure I understood all of that, but COOL!

TL and m3's are you talking about acura's and BMW's?

elias...he's talking 2 vs 2, and he gained 1.3db drop in..SWEET!

can't wait to see the vid and that's just awesome bro!! jsut awesome! i knew the rl-ps were better then the m3's and i install m3's every day.

congrats!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

elias...he's talking 2 vs 2, and he gained 1.3db drop in..SWEET!

can't wait to see the vid and that's just awesome bro!! jsut awesome! i knew the rl-ps were better then the m3's and i install m3's every day.

congrats!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I just got my hands on 2 mojo 15's dual 4's one of my buddies donated them for some testing.....this should be interesting.... :D