Sign in to follow this  
Chad McCormick

I would like to post build log, but paste won't work...

I'm trying to copy/paste my build log from another site, but I can't manage to get paste to work... I've tried ctrl+v, as well as the button. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

There is a paste button on the toolbar above the text box. With images you must copy the image URL and paste it in the pop up that opens from the toolbar.

I swear none of these features work on my desktop... I couldn't even paste the URL to my build on another site into the "link" box. The "ok" and "cancel" buttons don't work. And when I try to click the little "x" to get rid of the box it says there are unsaved changes and asks if I want to continue and when I click ok, it doesn't go away... I end up having to refresh the page. The paste button doesn't work either. I wonder if its my java? That doesn't make sense though... I don't have problems on other forums... Do I have limited privileges as a new user?

Edited by chad_m

http://maxima.org/forums/audio-electronics/680198-97-6th-order-dual-reflex-bandpass-trunk-wall-two-15-hds215s-1500w-rms.html

I'll post it correctly, this was just a proof of concept.

Excellent suggestion. Paste now works. Thanks. I'm on my work computer so I didn't think about the fact that I was using internet explorer lame.gif  (It's my last day working here, what are they going to do, fire me? Lol)

Edited by chad_m

That is one cool  looking trunk build!