Sign in to follow this  
tripleb45

Starting an annual car competition for Homecoming?

Every year for Homecoming (UAPB) people fix, paint, style, and upgrade their audio systems to show off their rides. Well I would like to do something about it. I would like to see if it is possible to get a sanctioned annual car show for Homecoming.? I mean real judges, contestants, and scores. Is this possible? I just figure people spend money to upgrade their rides, so why not give an outlet for them. Especially with Homecoming being the biggest event yearly for the city? If you can help out please help me out.

Contact dbdrag.

They have judges with meters in your area and they can help you make it happen.

J

I agree.  Take it from someone who's tried to organize these kinds of things alone on quite a few occasions, it's A LOT of hard work and typically cost quite a bit out of pocket to do.  Getting an organization like that to help will make a world of a difference.

No problem. Don't forget to check with local resturants, dealerships, and audio shops to see if they would be willing to sponsor this. If it's ran right you can not only fund the whole thing but make a few bucks while you are at it.

J