Sign in to follow this  
rhcpepper7

Weird Website selling subwoofers?

Ok, so ive been doing some subwoofer research, and i want 2-3 subwoofers that will give good sound quality and also output. I figured 2 or 3 of the SD models.

Anyways ive stumbled on this wicked site offering 75% off: http://swspakistan.org/subwoofersa.php?id=new-sd2-10d4-sundown-audio-slim-mount-10-dual-4ohm-subwoofer-shallow-sub-p-11839.html?zenid=2a5e2cbc3a9ee40920f158e6edea1914

Does that seem legit at all? They asked for payment in itunes giftcards after checkout lol. I have no clue what to think about this website.

I suspect it may be counterfeit or they might take the money and run.

Anyways Im pretty sure its not a legit Sundown audio dealer so i wouldnt be supporting the company....

Side note: I just had my E-10 subwoofer blow, i think i sent it a clipped signal for too long, it sounded fine but then all of a sudden it went all scratchy and stopped working after a few big thumps. I built the box to the website specs, tuned to 35 herts (think) and 1 cubic feet. With a kenwood 500 watt amp.

How do you think two SD-2 8s or 10s in a sealed box would compare to my E-10 ported? I want to try to go for a more sound quality setup, but buy a bigger amp and power the sealed subs to get the same output as my ported E-10 but with more SQ. Hmm taking suggestions. My E-10 hit very hard for a 10 and shook my jeep very well, people always thought i had 2 12s haha.

Sorry for my rambling or bad grammer, its very late at night and i had a long day at work and very tired. Thanks for your time  

Edited by rhcpepper7

Payment in iTunes giftcards? Lol...

:suicide-santa:

Sign in to follow this