Sign in to follow this  
Peter Lee

NEED HELP WITH BUILD, SUNDOWN OR SOUNDQUBED

Have about $400-$500 to spend soo.... Sundown X or Z v.3, Soundqubed HDC 3 or 4, OR JL 12 W6. can you guys tell me the difference between X and Z for sundown and HDC 3 and 4? does it make a difference for the more i pay? Difference between a 12 and 15? Also what would be a good amp to power any of those for the best price? I used to have a JL w7 12 til it blew out just sitting in the garage and sold my jl 1000.1 but don't want to pay that much again. I have 2g wire throughout my car with a monster cap for my batt. do i need another battery or Capacitor or do i need a new alternator cause whenever the bass hit my lights would dim a bit. thanks for your help, i've been stressing on this for the past week. if anyone could talk to me 1on1 so i don't get 100 diff opinions that'd be awesome too. Or if you know any NORCAL audio shops i can talk to over the phone about these products. everyone in SAC doesn't really know shit and just wants your money.

Have about $400-$500 to spend soo.... Sundown X or Z v.3, Soundqubed HDC 3 or 4, OR JL 12 W6. can you guys tell me the difference between X and Z for sundown and HDC 3 and 4? does it make a difference for the more i pay? Difference between a 12 and 15? Also what would be a good amp to power any of those for the best price? I used to have a JL w7 12 til it blew out just sitting in the garage and sold my jl 1000.1 but don't want to pay that much again. I have 2g wire throughout my car with a monster cap for my batt. do i need another battery or Capacitor or do i need a new alternator cause whenever the bass hit my lights would dim a bit. thanks for your help, i've been stressing on this for the past week. if anyone could talk to me 1on1 so i don't get 100 diff opinions that'd be awesome too. Or if you know any NORCAL audio shops i can talk to over the phone about these products. everyone in SAC doesn't really know shit and just wants your money.

Did you check out the Zcon In the same price range...

Did you check out the Zcon In the same price range...

There are more questions that need to bee answered. Like what are your goals? How much power do you want to run? A 15 sub has more cone area then a 12" sub so it would be louder in a proper box. Lights dimming could be caused by several problems some of which you can't solve without bigger wiring or a second battery or both. You can pm me to talk more. Is that 400 to 500 for amp and sub, plus what about your front stage?

Edited by pmureika