Jason Brittain

Help on new box

Okay so I want to build my own box of time I've had my box built in the past for me. Mostly leaning towards the sq side. I want to build something loud this time. I seen read a lot of stuff on here its got me confused. I did try downloading winid on my laptop but couldn't exactly get it to work right. I left it alone for a couple weeks cuz I had plans on changing my subs but they fell thru. since then my laptop has died and I do not have a way to use that program to figure out what kind of numbers I need. So if somebody could tell me port size and cubes to build i can use those to make a design. I have 2 zcon 15's. Cresendo 3500 on each turned down a bit. Thinking 31hz. I'm going Centerport if that helps. If you guys can help I appreciate it thanks.

I didn't think about that for Portarea. In the single box port area is 78. Where the dual box is 110. To run 2 subs would you not double port area as well?

I have seen on here people say don't just make a box that the company says is optimum. I've also seen people say don't make a box based on power while I've seen other people say if you're running more power make it a little smaller.