Sign in to follow this  
zap-man

AX line

I have a couple quick questions:

1.) What is the difference between the 05 AX2000 and the 06 AX2000?

2.) Will the AX2000 run at 2 ohms mono?

thanks

Flakko is THE man to ask... Drop him a PM he usually will respond to it within the day. :)

totally redesigned board, more copper, cleaner circuitry, better parts, MLT

I know the HC will but is it much more expensive. Which I don't understand. When the usa2000 and 2000X were out they were the same prices. I don't understand why the HC is so much more expensive.

I like this amp but it MUST be able to run at 2 ohms mono for me to use it.

let me know thanks

:thanx:

i have a 2000hc my play at 1 ohm bridged daily with no problams i want to get another one to link them togther

Can anyone give me a definitive on this before I go buy one. If it will not do it then I need to consider a different model.

thanks

decent review, curious to see how it would change with the new AX2000

yes it will run at 2 ohms. if a freakin md23 can do it i think an AX can do it ;) haha

yes it will run at 2 ohms.  if a freakin md23 can do it i think an AX can do it ;) haha

sssswwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am going to have 4 re 15's thanks flakko for the info i love the amp at 4ohm mono i could only imagine what it will be like at 2 ohm

yes it will run at 2 ohms.  if a freakin md23 can do it i think an AX can do it ;) haha

flakko,i was wondering you said it would do 2 ohm mono and i have no problem with that but the store i bought my stuff from talked to his rep and him told him hell no do not do it.I thought maybe you know it was just his job,but the guy at the store said he sounded serious.Was wondering if you knew what that could be about or if it was about anything

he was just careful. because it goes against the companies reccomendation, therefore voiding the warranty

he was just careful. because it goes against the companies reccomendation, therefore voiding the warranty

well if it does void the warrenty i just wonder how he could tell if it was 2 ohmed there really isnt anyway they would

You just keep your mouth shut and lie.

And there is no way to tell, those amps do not have internal flash that keeps track of the impedance's