CBFryman

Weed Could Be Safer Than Tobbacco

I live in north florida...a friend of mine's dad had a 3 acre tobacco feild. Ive been offered to pick and hangthe stuff on many occasions.

Its a Semi Tropical region where Sand Pines and live oaks are prevelant

Moon Shine is quite easy to make, and you dont "taste" moonshine like you dont "taste" 151 or 180 grain.

Also, if you start with a dry rum (fermented natural cane shugar, can be bought in most grocery stors in some areas) and add flavors post distillation to your likings it can taste quite good...trust me, i know some shiners who have experemented with things other than corn.

Most round here stopped using corn . The smell is a dead give away, and the po po is looking for it :)

when you have 10acres in the middle of no where there are no cops. :D

i could show you some pretty cool pictures...but its best to not put them in the internet :ughdunno:

when you have 10acres in the middle of no where there are no cops. :D

i could show you some pretty cool pictures...but its best to not put them in the internet  :ughdunno:

Guys here are using 1000's of acres. But some still manage to get popped. Remember this is the moonshine capital of the world :)

tru dat, i only know 4 people who have actually done it in large ammounts and only one is still doing it.

This thread went from weed being safter than tobacco to shiners getting caught... :sleepwerd4:

Ramos, you are correct i haven't reaqlly live in VA........stayed at Ft. AP Hill in F'burg for 8weeks before........i know down there alot of people do grow pot.....anyways okay from we'll say maryland down to GA through louisianna up to ak they can grow tobacco, up north?? No way....make Alcohol?? we are too lazy and most don't understand it.........

All i am saying is pot is an easier grow anywhere, AND therefore less taxable than tobacco or alcohol.

J

Tobacco's hell on the soil...especially where you don't have any topsoil to speak of.

I could see marijuana possibly gaining acceptance in fifty years or so, but certainly not anytime soon. The drunk is an acceptable part of society while the abuser of weed is a social outcast - makes no sense to me. Both can be dangerous if not used responsibly, both can be fairly safe if responsibility is taken. Stigmas are great...

When pot grows acceptence alot of people we be smoking it up..........especially military personal.

J

I think once they regulate it, it won't be the same. When I use to smoke a long time ago I smoked some legalized weed and it almost reminded me of kind you get through high times or something. Very weak and gives you a headache. That will take the fun out it if they do legalize it. Just my opinion.

I think once they regulate it, it won't be the same. When I use to smoke a long time ago I smoked some legalized weed and it almost reminded me of kind you get through high times or something. Very weak and gives you a headache. That will take the fun out it if they do legalize it. Just my opinion.

Hence the reason people will still grow their own... potency.

J

hence the reason people still make their own...alcohol...cheap potency :)

you can make a gallon of moon shine in bulk for the cost of a bottle (750ml) of ever clear or 151 and shine has more potency than both.

also, what do you mean legal weed? Salvia herb mixes? if so thoes are crap...salvia is only worth it in high doeses that you usually cant even take with out enriched leaves which are very expensive. low level salvia high is a disorentation, loss of balence, and kinda a nauseating wave. in my experence the walls sometimes move and colors slightly change. $20 for the ounce i got was worth the experence enough to know that i'd probably be better off trying to halucinate off of shrooms as far as health risks. I had to smoke 2 fully packed powls back to back with little breath in between to get anything and 4-5 to start a "trip" with the walls moving and what not. By then my lungs where toast. Legal "weeds" FTL. I later found out that that is because of how salvia works, much like shrooms, high dose then the body flushes it.

Either way it was nothing like Marry J. and the short "withdraw" was a slight headache.

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921

^^^^^^^^^^

What he said.