Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Pssssttt...BM's are coming soon

The end of next month should be when the BM's arrive so I'm going to be working on the BM's web pages and such this weekend and next week. I'll hopefully have the web site updated by middle or late next week so keep your eyes peeled. :ohnoes9:

sounds fun,

SI has needed this sub, I cannot remember but will there be a 15"?

Amplifiers!!!

:madsign:

Market doesn't really dictate a need or a high potential for profit. Why make them if you can't make any money. Besides, there's already a new company popping up with some very interesting new amps.

Sundown Audio

Amplifiers!!!

Market doesn't really dictate a need or a high potential for profit. Why make them if you can't make any money. Besides, there's already a new company popping up with some very interesting new amps.

Sundown Audio

when he gets up and going we will bring them on here and maybe onto the store :coolugh:

The BM's will be 10's and 12's.

And yes, Sundown Audio amplifiers are top notch. I'm running SA's 2 channel class A/B in my Integra right now and I really really like it.

i also have 4 of the SA's SAZ-1500D's ordered for my SI 15's. and i also have 2 SAX-1002 2 channel ordered they are going to be great i cant wait ill have pics up soon on SA's site

Amplifiers!!!

Sundown Audio

I know this...

...when I think of S.I., I think of Sundown.

Are they available yet???

Amplifiers!!!

Sundown Audio

I know this...

...when I think of S.I., I think of Sundown.

Are they available yet???

Not yet :) Thats why I haven't been on the forums at all talking about things yet. I don't want to have a bunch of hype and then delays to let everyone down. Current ETA is end of July and we will have several online dealers carrying product shortly after arrival -- this is not a concrete date but it is the time frame we have now, the site will be updated with more information if things change.

wait which are you talking about having the ETA of july? I'm assuming thats not the 100.4

wait which are you talking about having the ETA of july?  I'm assuming thats not the 100.4

Vladd,

You are correct. The SAZ-1500D and SAX-100.2 have already been prototyped and finalized and are being manufactured. The SAX-100.4 is just about to start the prototype phase so it's still a good ways off :)

*edit*

The notes in my signature refer to the status of my install. Sorry if that is confusing. I currently have only the SAZ-1500D installed and will be running an SAX-100.2 and one of the prototype SAX-100.4 for my front stage as the install is completed.

Edited by sundownz

PS: Start your own thread Jake.  ;)  Darned hijacking bastages.

Werd. These things happen... :)

Back on subject. The BM does kick major tail based on the proto listening Nick and myself have done. I have considered using one in my setup to save a few pounds since I'm an old man nowadays and don't even come close to the limits of my Mag anymore -- even with the bass EATING effects of my trunk!

PS: Start your own thread Jake.