pwrbass

New Install pics Rl-p's.......

SSs running off an IA amp would be too sick of an combo... Amp would match the truck perfectly too..:D

hmmm....now i really want to get them very good points! :coolugh:

Nice but if a rework of the install is the plan then I vote for a Ranger theme. At least a nice Ranger banner

Yah was going to do something like that with my truck....the problem is i got to many ideas and not enogh time :wacko: i do have a nice ranger banner i got when i graduted ranger school i might integrate in there somehow....

if your running 16volts, ma audio would also be a sweet choice and match the truck. the hk4000d comes alive at 16+volts...

i even have one you can play with, maybe..lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

if your running 16volts, ma audio would also be a sweet choice and match the truck. the hk4000d comes alive at 16+volts...

i even have one you can play with, maybe..lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I had a hk 802sx high current and loved it.....im really wishing that i never gotten rid of it..... :( but i just took off regulator this morning it be sitting on my shelf for another day going to stick with soundstreams for now at 14.3 volts they still have some awsome power...but i think the reg. will be back on for finals with 2 20.1's or 1 40.1 if there out yet....BTW thanks for suggestions everyone :wacky:

Edited by pwrbass