Sign in to follow this  
BASS OUTLAW

Nissan Sunny 2006

Hey all...

I might be buying a Lancer 2003-2005 not sure... checked Body kits for it, and its nearly everywhere...

got a better offer on Nissan Sunny 2006 (1.8 engine) i searched online n i couldnt find any sign for a Sunny body KIT..

:google: <--- didnt work well too :puzzled:

more Info..

Lancers are Used while the Sunny 2006 is brand new..

which one will u buy? interms of Looks, Performance, Durability..

am purchasing this car for future Upgrades, Body kits, some performance stuff.. etc... i.e Race car

help will be appreciated

thanks in advance

a sunny eh ...... not from north america are you?

sunny is kinda hard to find parts for, some place the sunny's were also called Pulsar GTIR's so that might be some help.

I know this is for early 90's not sure baout now though.

Here is what i can offer. it is the n16 body style.

n 2000, Nissan launched the N16 Pulsar, which included a minivan version (the Nissan Almera Tino or Nissan Tino) for the first time. The Wingroad continues to be sold as the Pulsar Wagon or Almera Traveller in many countries. To keep the Bluebird nameplate alive, Nissan shifted it to the four-door version of the Pulsar, and named it the Nissan Bluebird Sylphy in Japan. Unlike other Pulsars, the Bluebird Sylphy has a chrome grille.

In the Philippines and Taiwan, the Bluebird Sylphy is sold as the Nissan Sentra. In New Zealand and Thailand, the five-door Pulsar is imported from the UK, while the four-door model is essentially a rebadged Bluebird Sylphy. Consequently, each body style has a different front end. In Thailand and China, the N16 Bluebird Sylphy is sold as the Nissan Sunny.

Thanks for info..

well am located North Africa.. hehe

Ok so i better be going Mitsubishi lancer for future upgrades guess it will be easier?