ThirdCoast

Ok here is the "plan"

He is fine with that prefab.

I used 5/8" for my 15" TC3000 off of a good 1k+ watts and only got some vibrations with low low bass and the cone was moving a crap ton as well

I have a 1.5" baffle for my 8. Of course, I tend to round up and overbuild...

I used 5/8" for my 15" TC3000 off of a good 1k+ watts and only got some vibrations with low low bass and the cone was moving a crap ton as well

Its a q-logic, so i assume its decent.... :puzzled:

Not the greatest ever but if you have no time it will work.

I wouldnt buy it from that site though, thats way to much money for a little enclosure like that

no plan to, i have a local car audio shop that i might drop by after i sell the slim pioneer and box and buy the new RL-i8....

I can't wait to see the look on people's faces when i lug that beast in the shop....

Where abouts are you located ?

Just tell them how much you paid and it will take on a 8w7 ;)

I have a 1.5" baffle for my 8. Of course, I tend to round up and overbuild...

I hear ya on that man....

I would build it, and i may still do if i can find a free day....

congrats on your wedding, we are working on a date for mine,

anyway, if you do not have the time, we have many capapble box builders on here, mrray13 has built countless enclosures and has done a few for the RL-i and if you want he could build it for you and ship it to you

Where abouts are you located ?

Just tell them how much you paid and it will take on a 8w7 ;)

I am on the Soutside of Houston.

congrats on your wedding, we are working on a date for mine,

anyway, if you do not have the time, we have many capapble box builders on here, mrray13 has built countless enclosures and has done a few for the RL-i and if you want he could build it for you and ship it to you

Thanks, wedding planning is fun :ehh: ....

I'm just glad its almost here...

That would be cool, does he need to be pmed?

Edited by ThirdCoast

sure you can PM him, he usually pops in here anyway

i'm here, i'm here...lol..

currently, my rl-i8 resides in .17ft^3 sealed getting way less then 500wrms in a room (yeah, ht use) and it's output is awesome. i wish i had 500wrms to throw at her in that lil box...

speaking of which,,,i'm wanting to upgrade to a ported one in his room...so.....

i'll sell you the box i have for $35 plus shipping, tell me what color carpet you want. it's made out of 3/4" mdf and has only seen a vehicle for about an hour.

or, if you want, let me know what kind of box your after and we'll go from there.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

currently, my rl-i8 resides in .17ft^3 sealed getting way less then 500wrms in a room (yeah, ht use) and it's output is awesome. i wish i had 500wrms to throw at her in that lil box...

speaking of which,,,i'm wanting to upgrade to a ported one in his room...so.....

i'll sell you the box i have for $35 plus shipping, tell me what color carpet you want. it's made out of 3/4" mdf and has only seen a vehicle for about an hour.

or, if you want, let me know what kind of box your after and we'll go from there.

Sounds good to me, can you send some pics my way?

thirdcoasts10@yahoo.com

thirdcoasts10@yahoo.com

tsunamitopperandstereopics0052.jpg

it's still in it's natural finish..lol...

i'll try and get better pics later...gotta buy a new battery for the camera.

thirdcoasts10@yahoo.com

tsunamitopperandstereopics0052.jpg

it's still in it's natural finish..lol...

i'll try and get better pics later...gotta buy a new battery for the camera.

Cool man looks good. I would want a darker carpet, black would be fine.

You are the man.... :fing34:

i'd suggest just use a little common sense. but basiclly, give it a couple of hours of use before wanging on it for extended periods of time.

ygpm bro.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i'd suggest just use a little common sense. but basiclly, give it a couple of hours of use before wanging on it for extended periods of time.

ygpm bro.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Right back at ya.... :fing34: