sundownz

Lots of amps for sale

1) E46 BMW Factory Amplifier: $30 shipped in continental USA -- Factory amp taken out of my 2002 325i BMW with standard non-HK system. Works fine but, of course, I put a whole new system in the car.

bmw_amp1.jpg

bmw_amp2.jpg

2) BOSS REV-585: $30 shipped in continental USA -- Just like the title says. This amp lacks two set screws so it is only suitable for bridged applications. It features a phase shift (0-180 degrees), selectable HP/LP crossover (80-500 HP, 45-90 LP), and a bass boost (0-18 dB).

Chassis states "350 x 2" which is peak 2 ohm stereo... my estimate for real world power output is more like the following:

75 x 2 @ 4 ohms

125 x 2 @ 2 ohms

250 x 1 @ 4 ohms

It would be quite suitable as a small subwoofer amplifier. As far as I know it works perfectly, I hooked it up on my test bench and it powered a TB 8" woofer to full excursion without any issues that I could detect. I tested all knobs and switches and everything checks out.

Costmetically it has some dings and wear on it, but works fine.

REV-585.jpg

3) 2x Soundstream PCA2.130 2-channel amps: $50 each shipped or $90 for the pair shipped to continental USA -- Been trying to sell these for a while, I had some interest but nothing much came up.

40 x 2 @ 4 ohms

60 x 2 @ 2 ohms

120 x 1 @ 4 ohms

40 - 250 Hz selectable HP/LP crossovers

soundstream.jpg

4) 2x Unbranded Class-D Amplifiers: $175 each shipped or $300 for the pair shipped to continental USA -- These are identical internally to the Massive Audio Pro Series P1500.1 amplifier.

Tested by Serge at K&B Audio to produce:

12.5V 4 Ohm: 388W @ 3% THD, 38A

14.4V 4 Ohm 520W @ 3% THD, 43A

12.5V 2 Ohm: 732W @ 3% THD, 64A

14.4V 2 Ohm 810W @ 3% THD, 75A

They didn't like a 1 ohm resistive test load but in my use of them I had no issues running them on a 1 ohm nominal speaker load (Stereo Integrity Mag D2 wired in parallel in a sealed box). Massive Audio claims 1250 RMS for their identical amplifier into 1 ohm (1500 is their peak rating)... I suspect it's more in the area of 1000 RMS.

Features include:

20 - 50 Hz Adjustable and selectable subsonic filter

40 - 180 Hz Adjustable low-pass filter

Linkable to another unit to strap on a single woofer

They have some scuffs and scrapes on them but they look quite good overall. I recommend them for 2 ohm loads more than 1 ohm loads, but again, I had no issues at 1 ohm but this is no guaratee that you will not.

ClassD1.jpg

ClassD_Inside.jpg

I will accept payment via Paypal and only by verified Paypal members.

The two holes in the tops of the mono amps, are they tapped? I may pick these up from you.

DamnI am looking for a four channel.

J

The two holes in the tops of the mono amps, are they tapped?  I may pick these up from you.

They are not tapped, just smooth holes. Let me know if you are interested in them :)

I am VERY interested. Just have to talk to my buddy to make sure this is the power he needs/wants.

I am VERY interested.  Just have to talk to my buddy to make sure this is the power he needs/wants.

Any new from your buddy?

*bumps*

I'm sorry, I compeltely forgot to reply to this. HE is an ass. I will leave it at that.

10% price drop all around.

1) $27

2) $27

3) $45 / $81

4) $157.50 / $270

Again, prices are shipped to continental 48 states.

hey can you get me a shipped price on a mono amp and the two ss amps to 96740 usps priority mail if possible. thanks, email me too I don't come here often hawaiianbasshead@yahoo.com thanks,

T

hey can you get me a shipped price on a mono amp and the two ss amps to 96740 usps priority mail if possible. thanks, email me too I don't come here often hawaiianbasshead@yahoo.com thanks,

T

E-Mail Sent.

Everything still available at the aforementioned discounted rate in post #8. The items will be hitting e-bay in a week or so, so if you want any of these amps contact me soon.