Sign in to follow this  
PsychoTheRapist

Crossfire XT recone

Working on it, should know by the end of the day guys...

ditto for shipping quote for (1) XT15f recone to 59270

Dual 1.4's

$98 shipped.

Thanks!

-Nick

Nick, I am most likely going with an 18".. So if you found out how much the motor weighs, then quote me for an 18" shipped to 48430.

Thanks,

Matt

:eek5wavey:

18" Recone is $128, UPS is saying it'l be $47 to ship it.

ditto for shipping quote for (1) XT15f recone to 59270

Dual 1.4's

$98 shipped.

Thanks!

-Nick

How do you want payment? I will take one of these for now, waiting on the basket/motor for the other one. Thanks, Jeremy

Paypal sales@ficaraudio.com

Please include your Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email address, and what the money is for in the comment box (Crossfire XT D1.4 15" Recone)

just wondering if my "other" recone got shipped out? The 15" is sitting here waiting for a call tag or however you want to take care of that...

Thought Scott had already sent out the return label...apparently he didn't.

Email me your Name and Address, i'll make sure the label goes out with the recone..

dunno, I got a D2 15" XT - all I needed was a D1.4 recone for the motor/basket I have here.

:huh: You were sent a whole sub, motor and all? If this is the case, have you sent it back yet? :wtf:

they were supposed to be sending a call tag with my correct recone - sorry, but I'm not gonna pay to ship this beast back - and I haven't heard a word since 7/24/08

Yeah, I already paid for an 18" recone on that very motor nearly 2 weeks ago. A little information in this situation would be courteous.

Edited by PsychoTheRapist

Makes me wonder if you could just ship the woofer @ Fi's expense, over to my house (even though I didn't want a 15, but it's going to be destroyed anyhow to make my 18) and then Fi could build the already paid for 18" recone w/ basket and just ship that to me.

Sign in to follow this