Sign in to follow this  
Grim

I need vids!!

A teammates system. Not sure on box specs. 4 Fi Audio 15" BTL subs fully loaded running on 2 SoundStream XXX-6500 amps. I took this video last weekend and forgot all about it until now.

Click here to watch 4-15--Fi-Audio-BTLs

I should ask him about the box specs this weekend. Heard he's fixing to change up things a little bit though.

nice vids, you guys need to clean up your mids and highs though you cant even hear them when the bass hits!

j/k i hear that all the time, i know its the camera :D

wahhh now i really want a BTL 12

Why, your Q is a monster :D

nice vids, you guys need to clean up your mids and highs though you cant even hear them when the bass hits!

j/k i hear that all the time, i know its the camera :D

:fing34::foshizzle:

Forgot about this thread....

I suppose I should post some of my own videos huh...

Here is one of mine..Nothing special, Bass Boom Bottom by Power Supply..Rear seats up..Having some voltage issues so trying to get that resolved. FI audio 15" BL, with Cooling option, Flatwind, Daily, Universal motor. Amp is an American Bass VFL 150.1.. 4.0cuft@30hz...Epic 160 is saying 142db...Hard to see..Cause the sun shining..If I could hold Voltage it would be louder..I need better batteries and Alt..

th_BassBoomBottom.jpg

Oh yeah..I need to ditch the Sony cd player,,Don't laugh. IT skips BADD...

Here's another one. Voltage dropped to 12volts..My Stinger reads 1volt lower than actual voltage. My Alt needs rebuilding and I need some Kinetiks..

th_JeezyScrewed.jpg

Edited by zaxfire69

Sign in to follow this