Bambus

RL-p15 in Canada

Hey, Im new in this forum

I am trying to find out if there is a dealer that carries SS RL-p15 in Canada, or is there only one place to get this beast - The One and Only SS Website.

I WANT IT !!!!!!!

Im in Ontario, Canada so if there is anyone that can help me out, or has a brand new RL-p15 for sale close to me, i will be more than glad to pick it up.

Thank you

no dealers anywhere except online. mike can get ya a rl-p15, there are some up in the great white north. shoot him an email, he typically responds to those a bit faster.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Kent's got it - only online through the soundsplinter website (and a few friendly online vendors for whom I drop-ship). Shipping into Canada for the RL-p15 is typically around US$ 40 - 50 via FedEx Int'l Ground. I can do USPS Parcel as well, though they are usually a bit more expensive and take a few days longer to arrive.

K, Thanx

so, whats the best price i can get one for, and who do i send my allowance to?! I would like the RL-p15 D2

Can someone get me an exact price - driver+ship(to Ontario, Canada)+tax

Thank You

I Ordered 2 15" RL-ps through e-mails/paypal with mike a few months back.. im in vancouver B.C. and everything worked out great.. i think it was about 120? cant remember for the shipping+ duty for the 2 subwoofers

Contact Mike for details to Canada.

Yeah, send Mike an email. I just order two RL-P15 D2s (I'm in Canada). Mike is very fast at answering emails.

[/quote

Yes! he was .. it was always the next day i got an email back from him and we want back and forth for a few days A++ for customer service

+1 on customer service. great products too. :D