Sign in to follow this  
pyro719

I need box plans pleeeeeeeeeez!

I have a 15" BTL fully loaded with 4000 wrms in the back of my jeep cherokee it is in a audio enhancers box right now. It is loud but I believe it could be way louder with the right box can anyone hook me up with some plans? Thanks in advance.

Hey ive got some plans that Scott made me a couple months back for my Q 15' the box is 4 cubes at 30 hz the dims are 24-33-14 or 24-28-17 if either of these work just pm me and ill get them to you.

Wes

Scott can you give me some plans I am throwing 4000 + wrms to this sub I want to get maximum spl and want it to last hook me up!

Maximum SPL is going to require some experimentation with your vehicle.

Agreed with M5... But what do you want it tuned to...about 37 after displacement? Let me know and i'll hit you up with plans.

I dont care about term lab numbers I want it to be loudest to the ear! So tuning is up to you! This is my daily driver that I would like to scare folks with!

Agreed with M5... But what do you want it tuned to...about 37 after displacement? Let me know and i'll hit you up with plans.

I got the plans from dosone it is 4 cubes tuned to 30 hz will my fully loded btl live in the box with 4000 wrms?

When I was talkin to Scott about my box I asked him to make it sound really good and get really loud and he made me one that does both very well. Though I dont know what boxes the BTL's love but my Q sure loves it. It would deffinatley need some bracing

WES

I emailed scott ot see if he could hook me up with plans but he hasnt got back to me yet?

When I was talkin to Scott about my box I asked him to make it sound really good and get really loud and he made me one that does both very well. Though I dont know what boxes the BTL's love but my Q sure loves it. It would deffinatley need some bracing

WES

Sign in to follow this