Sign in to follow this  
UNIT 6639

Recone question

I noticed alot of people are having FI recone their other brand name subs, I am wondering if this could be done to one of mine I have sitting around.

I have a Soundstream T2 Tarantula 10" DVC 1 ohm 900 watts rms. It does have 3" coils, can FI recone this? If so, how would this change the sub from its original configuration, or how would it change the T/S specs of the sub if at all?

I have a 10" BL right now, with only the daily and universal options, could FI recone the T2 so it could run with the BL in the same enclosure?

I am posting here as it has been stated that FI is QUITE busy, so if anyone can answer this question or give an opinion I would appreciate it :)

Here is a pic of the sub in question:

seanpicture083ko0.jpg

And another:

seanpicture082mw1.jpg

Edited by UNIT 6639

No you can't run it in the BL with the same enclosure, even if we could recone it. I'm not sure where the sub is made, but a lot of chinese manufactures use an oddball size coil that isn't exactly 3".

No you can't run it in the BL with the same enclosure, even if we could recone it. I'm not sure where the sub is made, but a lot of chinese manufactures use an oddball size coil that isn't exactly 3".

Thanks Nick :D

Sign in to follow this