Sign in to follow this  
AP Zoutes

universal option

I was wondering if I ordered a BTL with the universal option and dual 1 ohm VC what will be the cost of having them changed to dual 2 ohm VC in the future.

I'm having a tough time choosing what subs to use. I feel if I use the BTL's I will need massive power to be happy with them, but I currently don't have the funds for massive power only funds for a little power including battery and alternator. I also feel if I get BL's I will eventually want to upgrade to BTL's. Fi is making this a very hard decision.

BTW, am I going to hate the BTL's sq? I listen to rap alot but also enjoy rock and plan on demo'ing with my truck for others. So being able to reproduce music of all kinds is important to me. And on top of that, I want to compete locally. There are a few shops around here who think Kicker and Jl are the best. Now, they may be good but I want to be able to go and kick their ass.

With my life story do you think BTL or BL? BTW, I want to run 15's in 6.2 ft3 tuned to 32hz. Power will be one RF T40001. If I did the BTL's I would want to upgrade to two T40001 in future. Sorry for such a long post.

Edited by AP Zoutes

a single RF 4000.1 will be great on a pair of BTL's, remember the RMS rating on the sub is 2000 watts, but as everyone knows can take much more. You will be very happy with the BTL's with a single RF 4000 for now, and when you do want to change out the coils and add another 4000.1 you will be even happier. But as I already stated, a single 4000 is a great amp for a pair of BTL's. Also PM me or email me at shawn@ficaraudio.com for pricing on the recones.

Thanks

Shawn Fleming

Fi Car Audio Tech

a single RF 4000.1 will be great on a pair of BTL's, remember the RMS rating on the sub is 2000 watts, but as everyone knows can take much more. You will be very happy with the BTL's with a single RF 4000 for now, and when you do want to change out the coils and add another 4000.1 you will be even happier. But as I already stated, a single 4000 is a great amp for a pair of BTL's. Also PM me or email me at shawn@ficaraudio.com for pricing on the recones.

Thanks

Shawn Fleming

Fi Car Audio Tech

PM sent for qoute for recone :D

nvm? what did you have to say?

I was going to say you didn't have enough room for two BTL's....but I was wrong. You do.

It's gonna be loud!

nvm? what did you have to say?

I was going to say you didn't have enough room for two BTL's....but I was wrong. You do.

It's gonna be loud!

That's what I'm going for!!!!

AP and Unit, I have replied to your PM's. Let me know if I can help you guys out with anything else, and thanks for supporting us!

Sign in to follow this